November 3, 2017 Disney Dream 3 Day Bahamas

randster

Earning My Ears
Starting a thread for this cruise we just booked! We've been on 3 DCL before and finally have two kids tall enough to do AquaDuck... 6+ years in the making!

I think there's another section to post this, not sure. But I know someone will be along shortly to point it out.

We're also cruising with you, just the 2 of us - this will be our 3rd DCL cruise... :goodvibes

We're coming too!! It's me, DH, DS17, DS14 and my DSIL and DNiece. DSIL and DN and I went on a girls only cruise last year, and decided my boys needed to experience one. Chose this one so both the boys could enjoy VIBE before the oldest becomes an "adult." Any other teenagers coming along?

Starting a thread for this cruise we just booked! We've been on 3 DCL before and finally have two kids tall enough to do AquaDuck... 6+ years in the making!

Yes! My youngest didn't make the cut last time, but 3 years later and she is good to go this time around! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Hi there! I will be cruising with you all! Would love to take the lead and set up a fish extender group (even if we are early!). This will be my 3rd cruise and fish extender as an organizer!

Please let me know if interested!!

I'm interested as well to join the FE! We're Disney locals/passholders but this is our 1st DCL and we're super excited!

We would also like to join the FE. It is our first cruise and first time participating in the FE, so we are looking for a smaller group if possible.

Hi everyone! This is my first Disney cruise and I'm traveling with my husband and 3yo girl. We'd love to participate in the Fish Extenders but I didn't understand what else should I do, besides joining this group, to enroll.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

This will not only be our first cruise ever, but also our honeymoon!! ❤️ DH and I would love to sign up to participate in the fish extender. Please fill us in on what we need to do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!