~~November 3, 2007 *Magic* Western Caribbean Cruise~~

Hi Deemarch!
After a few different changes to our dates, we are (party of 20) all scheduled on this cruise. It should be a BLAST!!!...12 adults and 8 kids, 6 families. We are looking forward to a fabulous week. November is a super time to cruise. We love the western, especially Key West.
-Dizma

I am a part-time travel agent and there are quite a few of us on this cruise. My DH and I took our first Disney cruise for 4 nights this past May and we loved it! So we are going again, this time for a week! Looking forward to our first time seeing the ports that this cruise stops in.

Denise

Hi Everyone,

I am also booked on this cruise there is another thread going on for this cruise somewhere. Talk to everyone soon.

Jen :banana:

Okay let me know what you think, I was just seeing if we should keep it to one thread and get that one hopping. See you there.

Jen :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter