November 2021

merry_nbright

DIS Veteran
Hey, friends! Just back from a wonderful week at Bay Lake Tower and now I’m sold on using DVC for the kitchens and room! Next year, my best friend, mom, and I are looking into 1 bedroom villas. We’ve narrowed it down to Grand Floridian, Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge, and Beach Club. What’s your favorite/least favorite things about each. Thanks, guys!

CCV/BCV/BRV - Only 2 sleeping surfaces so those are out
VGF - Has 3 sleeping surfaces and is 2nd largest 1BR
RIV - Has 3 sleeping surfaces for a Epcot resort and 3rd largest 1BR

VGF is going to have the walkway to Magic Kingdom now and is situated right on the monorail. On the flip side RIV is going to be attached directly to Epcot so if you are there during a festival or just have park hoppers its great for getting food and drink in the evening. You would save like 5-10% staying at RIV over VGF.

Alternative and you can run the math but possibly cheaper than a 1BR at VGF is getting a 2BR at CCV/BCV/BRV at which point I would just take the 2BR.

Oh my word, I had no idea they were so close in price! I’d have to look into the two bedroom, that sounds amazing!

Oh my word, I had no idea they were so close in price! I’d have to look into the two bedroom, that sounds amazing!
Just be thinking of how to decide who gets the king bed in the master bedroom! The second bedroom will have 2 queen beds if a dedicated 2 BR (1 queen bed and a sleeper sofa, never can remember whether queen or double, if a lockoff 2 BR. And a sleeper sofa in the living room, too. So lots of sleeping surfaces and can keep the living room sofa closed if 2 people share one bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!