November 2021

Dani314

Earning My Ears
I know it’s premature but is anyone planning for this particular month/year? I know vacation pkgs haven’t even been released yet, but wondering if it’s even worth still planning with all of these changes. Has there even been word if and when they’d be released since they’ve cancelled reservations thru September? I’d love to go, but I’d also like to go with no kinks. I know a lot of experiences have been postponed but spending that much money and not being able to attend parades, fireworks, book fast passes etc is really discouraging. Where’s everyone’s head at? I will say, that I’m all for keeping the 6 foot apart rules in tact. There’s always someone breathing down your neck 😂

I'm actively planning for December 2021, so not quite in the same situation as you, but pretty close. I figure when packages are released, whenever that may be, I'll book with the deposit, but wait to pay the rest off until we have a better idea of what late 2021 will look like. I'm hoping there's good news, but I'm not holding my breath either. I'm all in for social distancing and honestly, my family doesn't need to see fireworks or parades since we can always go to Disneyland for that. We just want the rides, a few unique dining experiences, maybe the live shows if we're lucky, and to see the animals at AK. I just hope that ADRs and FP (either in their current iteration or some similar system) are functional by then and that we don't have a second or third peak or fourth of COVID going on at that point.

January 2021 and November 2021 for us. So ready to be back at the Boardwalk. Hopefully the Innkeepers and club level will be back and as normal as it can be.

Looking towards Nov/Dec 2021 or Jan/Feb 2022. Really hoping much of what will be happening in the parks when they will re open will of been able to have lifted by then, and be able to get there and back regarding borders being open & quaratine of course!

I currently have a 11/29/2020 trip booked but I am considering changing it to the same week next year...but also afraid with so many people pushing their trips to next year and then throw in the 50 yr anniversary, I'm thinking it might just be wall to wall people?

I currently have a 11/29/2020 trip booked but I am considering changing it to the same week next year...but also afraid with so many people pushing their trips to next year and then throw in the 50 yr anniversary, I'm thinking it might just be wall to wall people?
Also afraid of that too! Especially if they lift the capacity rule by then.

We’re going mid November 2021:-) we own DVC so we will stay at our home resort Copper Creek (Wilderness Lodge). We’re aiming for this November too! We usually go December but are hoping it’ll be a little warmer in mid November. But predicting Florida weather is a whole other story lol!

We are DVC members and we are planning on going in Jan/Feb of 2022. We typically go over the holidays, but with COVID and having another little one due in October this year figured we would t go this year anyways. Thought about November of 2021, but I didn’t want to commit going with a 3.5 and 1 yo not knowing how much we would need to take for the 1 yo. So we are planning Jan/Feb 2022 and probably November 2022 to use up all of the banked points.

If I do cancel my trip this Nov, I will plan my next trip for Nov 2022....I just think next year is going to be too crowded

We are currently planning for Nov 2021 and Thanksgiving week on top of that. It's not our first or our last trip and we are adding nights to our usual length of stay so we aren't worried about the crowds. BUT- we will wait until 2022 if there won't at least be fireworks, we aren't huge on the parades unless its a new one.

I'm thinking about late August or early December 2021. If it works out I might rent DVC points, but if that doesn't work out I'll probably go with a moderate resort. I don't know if I could afford a deluxe resort directly through Disney. Things probably won't be 100% normal, but enough to where it won't make a huge difference

We're currently aiming for a late October/early November 2021 trip. I'm hoping things will back to some semblance of normal by then.

Aiming for November 2021 too... We just scrapped November 2020 since it doesn't look like the Canada/USA border will be open.
Just waiting for Disney to open the post September 2021 bookings.

We had been leaning towards pushing our Nov 2020 trip out to April 2021 but are thinking that a more realistic plan might be Nov 2021.

Late November has always been our favourite time to visit, as we love the holiday decor and atmosphere. The crowd factor in 2021 is a little terrifying and I would have loved to have gone down while crowds were so limited, but nothing is worth even thinking about venturing into Florida Under the current conditions.

I am currently planning on booking a Nov 21 trip in the hopes that things are closer to normal by then. Hoping that I can book a resort for the week after Thanksgiving at some point soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter