November 2020

ADRs made. Didn't wind up waking early for them. So hard to plan without knowing the park hours. First time that the xmas party doesn't fall during our trip so my usual choices aren't coming into play. Oh well! Felt good to plan!

Staying at POP Nov 14th through the 21st with my family for my birthday and my nephew's first trip. Disney dreaming and planning is what's getting me through working in the ER during these times. Here's to hoping we all get pixie dusted and our trips go on as planned :tinker:

Made ADRs. Got storybook dinner at artist pointe, Ogas cantina, Hoop dee do (category 2) and Tusker House. Then I waited on hold for 2 hours to make reservations for bippity boppity boutique for 8:20 am (hopefully pre park open) and savis. Planning during this time feels really weird. Not sure I got everything I really wanted but were also not on the dining plan right now. Also, we’ve been keeping in mind that there’s a good possibility we’ll be cancelling. That being said if they only let AP and resort guests in it even just domestic guests I think that’d make for light crowds...or if the parks operated at 75% it may be a weird time but it may also be neat to expirience

Last edited:

Thinking of rescheduling our summer trip to November. What’s the best weeks? I’ve read not Thanksgiving and not Jersey Week... but when IS Jersey Week?

Thinking of rescheduling our summer trip to November. What’s the best weeks? I’ve read not Thanksgiving and not Jersey Week... but when IS Jersey Week?
When I always go (from jersey!). First week of November. Gets more crowded as the week goes on and it coincides with Wine and Dine.

My husband and I just rebooked our June trip and moved it to 11/11-15. This is our 30th anniversary trip. It was very sad to postpone it, but he had a heart attack on 4/30 and had 2 stents put in. He will have to have another stent put in on 5/22. Also, we have been looking for a house for over a year and we finally found one we love and will be closing on 6/1. Our trip was planned for 6/5-9. June 9 is our actual anniversary. We honeymooned at the Contemporary 30 years ago. So in February when he mentioned going back for our 30th anniversary, I had the trip planned before we went to bed that night. But we just have too much going on to try to go in June. Plus, I was really worried about him having to wear a mask in that heat. Hopefully, it won't be as hot in November!I'm looking forward to planning with all of you!

We’re planning Nov 1-10th. We bought our MNSSHP and Universal tickets. I’ve been keeping a close eye for MVMCP tickets. I’m mostly worried that we will have to cancel due to COVID. I don’t know how interested I am in going if there are mask requirements and closed attractions. It’s my husband’s first time and I really want it to be amazing, not watered down.

Has anyone given thoughts to their fastpass yet? I literally decided what restaurants we wanted the night before my ADR day and was filling in other ADRs the morning I was making them. Was pretty surprised they were so easy to make but I have a feeling a lot of people aren’t really planning with how things are right now.

Has anyone given thoughts to their fastpass yet? I literally decided what restaurants we wanted the night before my ADR day and was filling in other ADRs the morning I was making them. Was pretty surprised they were so easy to make but I have a feeling a lot of people aren’t really planning with how things are right now.

I know what fastpasses that I'd like to shoot for and hope to get. Thankfully, we are going to have two full days in each park and then some "down days" so if I have to move things around, I can. We are doing a split stay with counter service the week before Thanksgiving and table service the week of Thanksgiving. I am hoping to knock out the majority of the major attractions the first week if at all possible.

15 minutes until we book our ADRs! (We're going to Universal for a few days before we check into Pop).

Normally I'm so excited. Kind of strange to be only partially optimistic that this trip is actually going to happen. :worried:

15 minutes until we book our ADRs! (We're going to Universal for a few days before we check into Pop).

Normally I'm so excited. Kind of strange to be only partially optimistic that this trip is actually going to happen. :worried:
Good luck! Hope you get everything you are looking for!

ADR Update! Got everything we wanted EXCEPT for a Rivers of Light breakfast at Tusker House -- they had openings at Tusker House but nothing specifically for ROL. I think there's some discussion as to whether they'll even have fireworks in the evenings - and with no park hours out yet - I guess those aren't open yet? But I believe they have hours and ROL reservations for the month of October -- perhaps it will open up in the future....

But found Breakfasts at Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Hollywood & Vine & Topolino's Terrace. Found Lunch at Be Our Guest. Found Dinners at Rose & Crown, Mama Melrose, Homecomin' and 50's Prime Time. So all in all a successful day! :jumping1:

ADR Update! Got everything we wanted EXCEPT for a Rivers of Light breakfast at Tusker House -- they had openings at Tusker House but nothing specifically for ROL. I think there's some discussion as to whether they'll even have fireworks in the evenings - and with no park hours out yet - I guess those aren't open yet? But I believe they have hours and ROL reservations for the month of October -- perhaps it will open up in the future....

But found Breakfasts at Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Hollywood & Vine & Topolino's Terrace. Found Lunch at Be Our Guest. Found Dinners at Rose & Crown, Mama Melrose, Homecomin' and 50's Prime Time. So all in all a successful day! :jumping1:
Yay :dogdance:!

Good to know about the Tusker House ROL package. We were planning to try for that one on our ADR day as well in about a week.

Yay :dogdance:!

Good to know about the Tusker House ROL package. We were planning to try for that one on our ADR day as well in about a week.

If there are ROL openings next week when you book, please post here to let us know!! Good luck!

Looks like people are starting to make reservations. My parents decided they wanted to do be our guest lunch for the day my daughter is doing the boutique. I was able to schedule one for the second day of magic kingdom no problem but can’t get one for the 10th. My parents want to do something nice since she’ll be all dressed up. Any suggestions on nice/special things for her?

Good morning...

My daughter and I will be visiting BC 11/18-23 and moving to WL 11/23-28. I’m considering and seeking advice on moving the 1st leg of our trip to the week following Thanksgiving? Any input comes greatly appreciated:)!

Also, waking up early tmrw to make ADR’s for a friend. How has luck been getting more sought after dining locations?

Have a Blessed Day!!!

So excited that I was able to update my reservation this morning to stay at CBR! This resort was our first choice but when I booked there was no availability so we reserved POR instead. I had been religiously checking a few times a day and finally found availability this morning for 11/20 - 11/28. Persistence pays off :yay:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter