November 2020

I'm booked at AKL villas Nov 4 - Nov 10. Planning to do the Half Marathon and after party. Hoping there's a Disney After Hours (at any park) that week, but we'll see. I don't think I'm interested in the Christmas party (I think they did one this same week before) since it feels a little early and I've done it in the past.

Can't decide about dining! The alcohol with QS is so tempting, but I really prefer appetizers to desserts and like to eat at lounges too. Maybe we should do QSDP and pay OOP for some TS. I know we'll eat at Boma. I need to do a full itinerary to figure it out.

When will hours and events be released?

We are booked at POFQ for November 2-8. Just booked our flights the other day. We are doing Food and Wine and MVMCP.

15-21st @ Riviera for us. Not been since 2013, got alot of catching up to do on changes!

Just booked today at CBR for Nov 24 - 29th (Thanksgiving week) and then got a ridiculous deal on AA.com for airfare down on miles. Was surprised to see that some of the room categories at CBR were already sold out for our dates. So excited!

We are booked for thanksgiving week! Staying in Copper Creek for the first time - and doing thanksgiving for the first time!

Planning a November trip, but not booked yet. Originally were thinking Thanksgiving week, but may do the week before to beat the crowds.

I have gone back and read /searched on Christmas decorations and when they go up and found different answers. We are going 15-21st. Has anyone been around the same time to discuss the decorations? Are they all up in the parks, are they up in the resorts, partially/fully? We have usually gone the first week of December and its full blown Christmas that time frame. Curious what 2 weeks before are like. Thanks!

I have gone back and read /searched on Christmas decorations and when they go up and found different answers. We are going 15-21st. Has anyone been around the same time to discuss the decorations? Are they all up in the parks, are they up in the resorts, partially/fully? We have usually gone the first week of December and its full blown Christmas that time frame. Curious what 2 weeks before are like. Thanks!

Decorations will be up in the parks - definitely Magic Kingdom as Mickey's Christmas parties will have started. Chances are the other parks will have stuff up as well. In the past we always went the week November 8 falls in and we saw decorations in the parks. The resorts can be different because they are done on a lottery system, so no telling who might be first to get them.

Still trying to decide between Last week of October or one of the first weeks of November....

But I may be joining this thread soon!

We're gunna need to switch dates. The first week in November is Jersey week so we'll either be going in October with room prices a little higher or switching to the second week in November. Probably also switching from movies to music. booking is always frustrating to me. I also booked Sept free dining in case my parents want to go during free dining but it's looking like I'll be cancelling that

2020 was supposed to be our off-year :rotfl2: buuttt...... we're thinking of sneaking down for a few days just to hit the Christmas party. The kids really want to see the parade again and it's the last time we can go down before the baby turns 3! Looking at November 16-20.

It was also supposed to be our off year along with 2021. 2 days later and the girlfriend mentions Thanksgiving as our only time we haven't been around the parks. I couldn't say no :-)

Booked the Caribbean Beach Resort 11/8- 11/14 and very excited to be headed back to Disney for our first time since 2006 (I think?) We stayed at All Star Music that time and it was great, but the Skyliner access really appeals to us. No meal plan because I no longer drink alcohol, but I'm very excited to try lots of different restaurants. My goal is to eat at all new (to us) places we've not tried before, but I might have to make an exception for Tangierine Cafe!

Signing in for a November trip here! Hubby and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary this fall, and when I told him we could take a trip anywhere, he said we should go to Disney since that’s where we honeymooned! No wonder I married him. 🙂

Our anniversary is 10/28 but we decided to go in November to get the benefits of F&W, Christmas decorations, and lower crowds... and my sis and her hubby decided to join us! Their 30th anniversary is in July so we will have double celebrations going on.

Dates are 11/14-11/19, and we just secured DVC rentals for two savannah view studios at AKV Jambo House for the first two nights... so excited! For the last three nights we have a rental request in for two studios at Boardwalk, so hopefully those will be secured within the next day or two. These are both resorts that we have visited but not stayed at so we are super excited!

We decided to do a split stay so the guys (and girls, of course!) can enjoy some relaxed resort/savannah viewing time at AKV and visit AK a couple of times early in the trip, and then have the convenience of walking to Epcot and HS for the second part of the trip.

Can’t wait for this one! My hubby and brother-in-law are so excited to spend time at AKV, and neither have been to F&W, which I know they will love.

For anyone going (and flying) over Thanksgiving, what is your strategy for purchasing airfare? Do it now to get your preferred times (dates aren't flexible anyway) or wait until closer to try to see if fares come down at all?

Signing in for a November trip here! Hubby and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary this fall, and when I told him we could take a trip anywhere, he said we should go to Disney since that’s where we honeymooned! No wonder I married him. 🙂

Our anniversary is 10/28 but we decided to go in November to get the benefits of F&W, Christmas decorations, and lower crowds... and my sis and her hubby decided to join us! Their 30th anniversary is in July so we will have double celebrations going on.

Dates are 11/14-11/19, and we just secured DVC rentals for two savannah view studios at AKV Jambo House for the first two nights... so excited! For the last three nights we have a rental request in for two studios at Boardwalk, so hopefully those will be secured within the next day or two. These are both resorts that we have visited but not stayed at so we are super excited!

We decided to do a split stay so the guys (and girls, of course!) can enjoy some relaxed resort/savannah viewing time at AKV and visit AK a couple of times early in the trip, and then have the convenience of walking to Epcot and HS for the second part of the trip.

Can’t wait for this one! My hubby and brother-in-law are so excited to spend time at AKV, and neither have been to F&W, which I know they will love.

I’ve got an update! The DVC rental place was able to secure a Boardwalk studio first for my sister, and then by the time they found an owner to rent to me, they couldn’t get a studio for all three nights, so we decided to go for it and got a one bedroom instead! So a new resort and a new room type, too! Fun!

We are booked at Animal kingdom lodge with a savanna view for November 11-18. So excited. We rented DVC points and we’ve never stayed at AK.

We just booked for 11/20-11/25, renting points at BLT. Will be our first time staying there and very excited to be able to walk to MK and be on the monorail! Waiting for JetBlue to release flights for our dates so we can book those.

No Christmas party for us, but we will hopefully be doing the KTTK tour for the first time. I'm up in the air for After Hours / Early Morning Magic (and any other new events Disney comes up with between now and then haha) so will see what's available for our dates and decide if it's worth it. Hoping when F&W dates come out that we can squeeze at least one day in of that. It ended 11/23 this year so we'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!