November 2020 No Theme Park Adr past 6

Natalie m

Earning My Ears
Anyone notice there is no way to make an adr in the parks past 6 for November ? October has availability but November 1 everything is gone ?

I've noticed that myself last couple days. Am thinking of going in early November and can't make any dinner reservations as of now.

Anyone notice there is no way to make an adr in the parks past 6 for November ? October has availability but November 1 everything is gone ?
I was hoping to reserve some firework dessert evenings. were these not available either?

I should be able to make all my ADR's right now as I am going 11/11 but I cant make anything at all.

I haven’t been able to find any time for Yak & Yeti for the week of November 10. Anyone knows what’s up with that?

No park hours for November, so I would guess that's why dining reservations haven't opened yet.

I just made mine for the week of Nov 15. It was very difficult to get the times I wanted, even though I started right at reservation opening. I'm thinking Disney is limiting the # of reservations right now. I also was unable to find resort reservations (when rescheduling my summer trip 😔) at any moderate, and it was very limited at value. Again, I think Disney is being very careful with their #s right now.

Adrs have never been linked to park hours being released.

we will see what happens

I didn't see a lot of places in the parks after 6pm but I did get one at 7pm in Epcot. Most of our evening dining was in resorts and I didn't have any issues with that. I'll come through on another pass once the release hours and see what I need to change (if anything).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!