November 2020 Discount Watch

I noticed there was free dining sometimes. If we rent points can we get free dining if it is available? If we use a discount code on a room, can we get free dining? Lastly, how do you get discount codes?

No. Free dining is the only discount you can apply when it's offered. It's either a room only discount (which sometimes is a better deal depending on resort/party size/how much you'd spend on food out of pocket/etc) or free dining with a rack rate room. Free dining also requires ticket purchase and frequently with certain stipulations (length of stay, park hopper, etc). You can not add free dining to a DVC rental only.

I’ve got two trips planned for Nov and Dec that I’m hoping to get discounts for. I think I already know the answer is no to this question but, has Disney ever put out a room only discount for dates between Christmas and New Years? Like I said I think the answer is no but just figured I would ask!

Following! Booked for 11/16-11/20 at POR. Hoping for a room discount, we’re open to changing resorts too

At this point I'd be shocked to see a discount in November. They're trying to severely reduce capacity, and are even taking away free dining for those of us who got it through September. They are also taking away the dining plan completely, so yeah. It's not looking good. I'm pretty disappointed. We were planning on a last big trip in November because our youngest turns three in December and wouldn't be free.

At this point I'd be shocked to see a discount in November. They're trying to severely reduce capacity, and are even taking away free dining for those of us who got it through September. They are also taking away the dining plan completely, so yeah. It's not looking good. I'm pretty disappointed. We were planning on a last big trip in November because our youngest turns three in December and wouldn't be free.
I unfortunately think you are right. I would guess Disney would be happy to operate at a reduced capacity for the remainder of the year and will do nothing to incentivize additional bookings over what they likely already have, which is probably quite a lot with all of the reschedules.

Following this!! Hoping for a discount. My room has the recovery discount, but paying rack rate for my daughter’s room.

We'd like to do one more trip before our APs expire in November, so I'm watching for discounts for this fall like a hawk. Hope they're as good as the discounts were for APs this summer.

Following. Booked a brief 3-night stay in early November. Happy with the nightly rate for Pop (much less than the "rack rate" we previously had with our cancelld July Free Dining promo... but I'm always in the lookout for a better deal!

I just booked our flights. I also have our resort booked so I’m hoping to add a discount. Now I’m wondering what clothes to take mid November?

I just booked our flights. I also have our resort booked so I’m hoping to add a discount. Now I’m wondering what clothes to take mid November?

Our trips are the week before and the week of Thanksgiving. The last two trips, I have worn capris and t-shirts every day and a light jacket for the cooler morning and evenings. My husband wore shorts and tshirts every day but took along a hoodie in case he got cool in the evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!