1 week to FPs and we changed our last day to MK instead of AK. Want to do our favorites before heading out. Have to see that castle one more time until 2021. :sad:

Also made an ADR for Tokyo Dining before Epcot Forever. Guess we just couldn't skip Epcot after all!

Last edited:
T minus 8 days till our FP day. Getting nervous! Sorry if this has been answered previously, but is it possible to log into the same MDE account at the same time on two different devices and book FPs at the same time? Trying to convince my husband to wake up early with me :).

T minus 8 days till our FP day. Getting nervous! Sorry if this has been answered previously, but is it possible to log into the same MDE account at the same time on two different devices and book FPs at the same time? Trying to convince my husband to wake up early with me :).
Yes you can and quite frankly will want more than one device because the website is so glitchy. At different times I had a frozen screen on my desktop and then used my phone or vice versa!

Yes you can and quite frankly will want more than one device because the website is so glitchy. At different times I had a frozen screen on my desktop and then used my phone or vice versa!

Me too! On my FP day, I had my laptop, tablet, and phone all prepped and ready to go. :) I'm hoping you get all the FP's you want.

Well, I think my plans are done. Now just the watching Hagrid's waits, and watching to see if they add EMH or extend hours at all.
Really happy with CLFPs now that HS is tiered like it is.
I need to work on a bit of a touring plan for MVMCP, I have no idea what we'll do before our dessert party. MNSSHP is easy, trick or treat. :)

Anyone doing MVMCP and want to share their plans?

ETA: @SaintsManiac I had the feeling you'd add Epcot back in. :)

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll extend them any farther. It's for 11/2, so they're already closing at 9. We're flying in mid-day, so rope drop and EEMH are off the table, too. I'm still hopeful that I'll be able to get one, it just seems harder than last year. Since this year I only need 1 (vs 5 last year) I didn't think it would be as hard as it's turning out to be.
I don’t know how quick you are but the Dibb is showing FoP for evening 11/2 is available for 2 people

I don’t know how quick you are but the Dibb is showing FoP for evening 11/2 is available for 2 people

LOL-We must have been checking at exactly the same time, because I also just saw that, grabbed it, and was coming on here to share my excitement. It's even at 6 pm, which is the perfect time (flying in that morning and won't be in the park until at least 3). Thanks so much for thinking to post it here when you noticed!

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236
The Dibb is a planning site that shows FP availability...similar to TP but updated more frequently. It shows availability for up to 4 people. I use it to get an idea about what will be available for FP day as I’m not sure the data is refreshed often enough for real time FP pick up although people have had success doing that too ...I just prefer MDE for that.

Doing the Microsoft Ignite conference Nov 4-8, then checking in to Hilton Bonnet Creek for 4 nights (maybe 3) and doing the timeshare deal, then maybe checking into somewhere on WDW property for 2 nights. We have annual passes so where we stay is not a deal breaker this go around.

I'm so tired of stressing over this dang Slinky FP situation. Ready for 9/25 to come and GO.

I was beginning to feel the same by my FP day! Even if I didn't get what I was hoping for, I was just ready to KNOW instead of worry. Plus, after you make your FPs you can at least keep trying to modify, which is a way of taking action. Sitting around thinking "what if" when there's nothing you can do but wait isn't fun.

Well, I think my plans are done. Now just the watching Hagrid's waits, and watching to see if they add EMH or extend hours at all.
Really happy with CLFPs now that HS is tiered like it is.
I need to work on a bit of a touring plan for MVMCP, I have no idea what we'll do before our dessert party. MNSSHP is easy, trick or treat. :)

ETA: @SaintsManiac I had the feeling you'd add Epcot back in. :)

We're going to enter around 5, maybe do a FP (if we got a 4th earlier in the day), and focus on low wait rides for the first couple hours, probably starting in Tomorrowland and looping our way around. Then the parade at 8:30, maybe Pirates & BTMR after that, and then I will see what the wait is like for SDMT.

I was beginning to feel the same by my FP day! Even if I didn't get what I was hoping for, I was just ready to KNOW instead of worry. Plus, after you make your FPs you can at least keep trying to modify, which is a way of taking action. Sitting around thinking "what if" when there's nothing you can do but wait isn't fun.

I scored a backup Droid Depot reservation when they opened them up this week, so that helps. I know morning won't be available, so I am hoping for noon.

I really need to leave it alone for now. :surfweb:

I'd just about given up on checking for an earlier Thanksgiving dinner time at Whispering Canyon but gave it a shot this morning and got the exact time I'd originally wanted. There were also several Droid and Savi's time slots to play with, but I ultimately decided we'd rather have a morning to sleep in so I kept the original times.

FP day next Tuesday can't get here fast enough, I'm ready for things to be set so I'll (hopefully) quit tweaking my plans.

I'm planning on meeting Santa and Mickey right away, then shopping and hunting down cookies until the parade starts. I think the snow falling will be fun. After that I honestly have no idea, other than fireworks. It'll depend on how my kids are doing. We have two other days there so if I'm determined not to run us ragged.

50 more days until our stay at BC villas for my daughter's 16th birthday trip. We will be there Nov. 8-15th. 5 park hopping days. Did FP's on 9-9 and got everything we wanted. FOP on park day 4 and SDD on park day 5. It sucks to have to pick HS rides so we are doing 2 half days ay HS.

I'm confused. When I glanced at the confirmation email I got for rescheduling Thanksgiving dinner at WCC it says: This restaurant does not participate in a Disney Dining Plan. What? Is it because it's a special meal?

LOL-We must have been checking at exactly the same time, because I also just saw that, grabbed it, and was coming on here to share my excitement. It's even at 6 pm, which is the perfect time (flying in that morning and won't be in the park until at least 3). Thanks so much for thinking to post it here when you noticed!
Oh wow -- that's such great news!! So happy for you!

Hi all.....didn't even realize this thread was here. I'm still reading through the pages of posts but, wanted to jump in & say HI!!
My FP day is Sunday!!! and just ready to know what I can get...tired of changing my plans daily. I'm not expecting the top rides since we are only going for 4 park days.

Anyways......HI...and happy planning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!