I see a blog (can't link it here) says through Feb 3rd. I'm trying to get the dang page to load on MDE and it will not! I'll keep trying and report back.

ETA: I was looking for afternoon when I made mine, so it didn't occur to me to check for 6am!
thanks! have to give up now - got to get the kids!

Ok here's what it says for the hours:

Oga's Cantina at the Walt Disney World Resort – Opening August 29, 2019
Wednesday November 27, 2019
Breakfast6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Lunch10:05 AM - 3:55 PM
Dinner4:00 PM - 8:55 PM

So can we assume EEMH will extend through November? I really hope so. It would solve my problems!!!

Interesting. I reeeeeeally hope we can get there at more like 7 to do TSL. We did one 6:15 wakeup last time for EMM at MK and it was....okayish. Sucks when you come from a time zone where it's even earlier. I'll still put HS on my 60+5 or 60+6 to ensure we get SDD. We did not get to ride it last year and I am still bitter about it, ha!

Still waiting for any after hours events or EMM at MK. I feel like I can't plan at all since those are a big unknown!

Jambo or Kidani? We will be over at Kidani for that same week!

Ugh, I did end up switching to CL at CSR! I was at Jambo but couldn't get over the whole needing to take a van to the good waterslide at Kidani. My kid is VERY into waterslides, lol.

What I'm wondering about is since you have to have reservations for everything so far even when the Disney official page said Oga's wouldn't be an ADR if the land is going to be reservation only to get into? We will be there the 18th though ready to face the crowds! After our morning and some afternoon being our SWGE reservations I'm treating the newly married DW at that point to Hollywood Brown Derby

I'm curious if ANYONE got an ADR for Oga's for 6:00 am in November (past the EEMH). Anyone see anything else out there on the web?

I'm curious if ANYONE got an ADR for Oga's for 6:00 am in November (past the EEMH). Anyone see anything else out there on the web?

I just asked this on one of the threads in the GE subforum. I really want to know if we have 6am opening to deal with!!!!

I just looked at my November plans on MDE and it is showing November 2 with the 6am opening. But from November 3rd on does not show the 6am EMMH.
77EE0E40-7FA8-4338-AA16-0FA60E29D9EE.jpeg

I saw on the Disney Food Blog this morning that they're expanding the food options for Oga's. It won't be part of the Dining Plan though, as far as I understand, but will offer more than drinks.

I scheduled the Caring for Giants - Elephants tour at AK for my crew while we're there. Has anyone else done this and can tell me what it's like? Are you in a jeep the whole time or do you get out? I have a rather wiggly 4 year old and am wondering if he'll get antsy.

I scheduled the Caring for Giants - Elephants tour at AK for my crew while we're there. Has anyone else done this and can tell me what it's like? Are you in a jeep the whole time or do you get out? I have a rather wiggly 4 year old and am wondering if he'll get antsy.

It's a great tour. They drive you to the viewing area in a shuttle bus. Then you get out and there's a talk with someone from Africa about the elephants. You can take photos only from that viewing area.

Managed to get a reservation for Oga's on our 1 HS morning (Nov. 5th)! So unless we hear about insane crowds, I think we're definitely going to keep SWGE in our plans. (Was considering skipping HS this trip due to the potential crowds and FP limitations.) I'm mentally trying to figure out a plan for the day, and it's hard when you only have 4 hours to work with! We'll rope drop, which for now is 9 am. I hope to get in 1 SB ride and 1 FP by 10, then off to SWGE. We'll spend 20 minutes or so in Oga's and look around SWGE a bit. At that point we'll probably only have another 2 hours in HS before we have to head home. :sad: We'll probably have to choose between riding Smuggler's Run and doing 2-3 other things in the park, since there won't be time for both options.

I also noticed the 6 am Oga's hours during November, but count me in the "it's an error, not an announcement" camp. I'm becoming more convinced that EEMH will be underutilized in September and maybe October, so Disney isn't going to want to extend it. Maybe they'll do something when ROTR opens, but I think we'll all be out of luck in November. I'll be pleasantly surprised if hours get extended during our trip, but I'm assuming the current 9-9 that most parks have most days of my trip will be our reality.

89 days! Less than one month until FP day! Time will really fly now... the last 90 days always seem to go by so fast for me with getting my sons back into their school routines, a couple of quick fall camping trips, etc. Not sure if I mentioned on this thread that we upgraded from Pop to Yacht Club, which we are super excited about. This is our girls trip and while I’ve stayed at Copper Creek, none of the others have stayed at a deluxe yet. Lots to look forward to! Here’s our itinerary so far...

11/6 - arrival at the hotel around 10:30; Epcot for a few FP and Food & Wine munching; some pool time/settling in at the hotel; and then dinner in DS at Wine Bar George along with some wandering and shopping

11/7 - morning to early afternoon at AK (we will have margaritas at the Dawa Bar with cinnamon rolls from Kusafiri for breakfast - a tradition! - and lunch either at Flame Tree or Satu’li); pool time; and then Epcot in the evening for more Food & Wine munching

11/8 - Morning to early afternoon at HS with a ressie at Oga’s at 12:45; pool time; then a later dinner at Narcoossee’s and some MK resort bar hopping - it’s the first night of MVMCP so we will probably watch the fireworks from the Poly beach

11/9 - morning at Epcot to finish out our F&W munching before the weekend crowds are too crazy; pool time; and then AK for later afternoon/evening to see the new holiday stuff (QS at AK for dinner)

11/10 - DS in morning/early afternoon with lunch at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill; pool time; then the evening at HS with a ressie at Oga’s at 5:45 to see SWGE lit up for the evening, and we will definitely watch JBJB and the holiday show projected on TOT (hopefully we can get into Baseline Tap House for a light dinner, or maybe the Brown Derby Lounge)

11/11 - check out and then brunch at The Wave; then MK until it’s time to head back to catch ME around 4:30

The only reason I got two ressies at Oga’s is because we want to see SWGE in the day and all lit up. I’ll drop the second one if there is another way to get in. If we don’t get on the ride, that’s ok too.

I’m so excited!!!!! We all need a break from life and work, that’s for sure.

I had a group of 12 that did the tour last year. It was really cool. The kids loved it.

So I canceled the Frozen dessert party. Just cannot justify it when the menu doesn't really entice us and we want to build 2 droids later in the week. Something had to go, especially since I plan to book the JBJB party as soon as I can. We can grab ice cream in France and watch from the U.K area.

Our HS day is coming together and I just wish I knew what time the park will open. Will RD ToT, hopefully FP Slinky, lunch at SciFi, Droid Depot at 3:30, Oga's at 4:45, JBJB party??

I absolutely cannot wait for this trip. I really hope we get park hours soon after GE opens.

So I canceled the Frozen dessert party. Just cannot justify it when the menu doesn't really entice us and we want to build 2 droids later in the week. Something had to go, especially since I plan to book the JBJB party as soon as I can. We can grab ice cream in France and watch from the U.K area.

Our HS day is coming together and I just wish I knew what time the park will open. Will RD ToT, hopefully FP Slinky, lunch at SciFi, Droid Depot at 3:30, Oga's at 4:45, JBJB party??

I absolutely cannot wait for this trip. I really hope we get park hours soon after GE opens.
JBJB party?

I'm getting very confused with my HS Day/SWGE plan and how to make the best of it. I will be making my FPs Tuesday through DSS for CLFPs and maybe they will give some more insight. As of now, we have all our rides planned for the morning hours (going on an EMH day so we can sign up for Jedi Training and rope drop ToT - then FP RnR, SDD and TSMM (the three CL FPs). By 12, we should be done and hopefully that's the slot we can get Jedi Training for - maybe grab some lunch somewhere too. Then we have a 2:00 Oga's and a 3:10 Droid. We can spend the time in SWGE exploring. Hopefully have time to take a break back at the hotel and then end the evening at MK utilizing our remaining 3 FPs from the program. This is the Sunday before Veteran's Day so HOPING for extended MK evening hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!