I've been waiting for a Nov '19 thread! We're booked at Port Orleans French Quarter for Nov. 2-5. This is the first time we'll be going without our kids, and we can't wait to experience Disney as a couple! Our 2 previous trips have been at the Family Suites in AoA and ASMu and have revolved around our 3 kids' preferences, sleep schedules, etc.

Joining in the November 2019 fun!!

My parents gave my husband and me a trip for our 15th wedding anniversary (1/3/19). They gave it to us on Christmas, I cried when we opened the gift! We are going to plan for the week before Thanksgiving, we think. We are either staying at GF, or maybe going to try BC or YC. Still just getting started. We haven't been since 2011!

Last edited:

Yikes, just realized Thanksgiving is 11/28. So, we may go the week before, or I'm joining December for the week after (which is unlikely since that first week of December is usually Pop Warner week).

Hello! We are November official! Staying off property for the first time at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. November 9 - 16th! This trip is our family of 4 plus Grandparents! Hoping to do MVMCP and scoring a reservation for the Bon Voyage Breakfast. Happy to be here with you all <3

Last edited:
I'm so excited to be able to join in!
Nov' 13-22, staying offsite.
It's going to be 6 adults, my wife and I plus an aunt and uncle and their adult kids. First time going in November, looking forward to seeing the parks decorated for Christmas and hopefully doing the MVMCP

We're currently booked for Nov. 30-Dec. 4, but contemplating a move to Nov. 10-15 for my son's 5th birthday. Either way, we'll be at Pop and excited about using the new gondolas! It's just the 2 of us, and will be our 3rd trip in 3 years. We will not do MVMCP, but will take full advantage of the low crowds on party days before hopping to another park! I was considering doing DDP for the first time, but we just don't eat a lot (usually only spend about $30/meal total for the 2 of us at QS) so it depends on whether I want to spend a lot of time doing TS.

He's excited to be going back, but I'm definitely more excited!

We'll be back at WDW 11/16 (possibly 11/15) - 11/23 and staying at Coronado Springs Resort for the first time. This will be our fourth year in a row visiting the week before Thanksgiving. This visit will be me, my husband and our twin daughters (who will turn 6 in Oct).

We've had a change of plans! We decided to add Universal to our trip, so we are going there first for 2 nights. I'm so excited!

Also, have to say that I love my Dreams Unlimited TA. She is amazing and they have the best service of any TA I've ever used. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!