Hi! I just signed up for Disboards to be a part of this group! We’re going November 13-17 specifically for Star Wars land. Has anyone started planning yet? We having been going every six months for the past 3 years, but I’m hesitating planning out park days/activities/restaurants ressies without knowing how Star Wars land will be.

Hi! I just signed up for Disboards to be a part of this group! We’re going November 13-17 specifically for Star Wars land. Has anyone started planning yet? We having been going every six months for the past 3 years, but I’m hesitating planning out park days/activities/restaurants ressies without knowing how Star Wars land will be.
:welcome:
I have a few plans, but just got back from our Spring Break trip, and I am now busy planning July. :D
Really waiting on MVMCP announcements, and then of course SWL!

Do the Christmas parties usaly start right after the swap over? Maybe ill get to do x mass and halloween? Lol , now i need to bring more stuff!

Do the Christmas parties usaly start right after the swap over? Maybe ill get to do x mass and halloween? Lol , now i need to bring more stuff!
No, the last MNSSHP is 11/1 I believe and the first MVMCP is usually around 11/8 or 9. You can do both if you stay 7+ days and time it right.

I have one day planned where I’m just going to give into the Star Wars gods and just deal with the crowds, get up as early as I need to. ADR’s will be available before we know it, but I’m going to book my Must-Do’s across a couple of different dates and cancel when we know more.

Welcome! I don't have much of a plan yet. I have a trip to plan for July and that's giving me fits.

All I know is we will be at Epcot on Thanksgiving Day and Galaxy's Edge on Black Friday (unless there's an extra paid event we can snag on another day).

I know we want to do the following:

Le Cellier for Thanksgiving
Tea at the Grand Floridian
Frozen dessert party at Epcot for the new show (anxiously awaiting details)
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM party (if they continue it)

I have one day planned where I’m just going to give into the Star Wars gods and just deal with the crowds, get up as early as I need to. ADR’s will be available before we know it, but I’m going to book my Must-Do’s across a couple of different dates and cancel when we know more.

That actually sounds like a good idea. Plan one day just for Star Wars and the maybe a rest/pool day the next day to recover.

Welcome! I don't have much of a plan yet. I have a trip to plan for July and that's giving me fits.

All I know is we will be at Epcot on Thanksgiving Day and Galaxy's Edge on Black Friday (unless there's an extra paid event we can snag on another day).

I know we want to do the following:

Le Cellier for Thanksgiving
Tea at the Grand Floridian
Frozen dessert party at Epcot for the new show (anxiously awaiting details)
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM party (if they continue it)

I have to plan one day for Epcot because my daughter would love to see some princesses and go on Soarin. We need to go to Animal Kingdom bc we haven’t done pandora yet and hopefully the crowds will head towards Hollywood studios instead on animal kingdom by then.

And of course, Galaxys edge for the husband.

Has anyone tried Teppan Edo at Epcot, I’m hoping we can try new restaurants since we will be so close to Epcot.

Have you all got your flights yet? Wondering if I should hold off to see if they go down, or buy now. I am looking at the week of Nov 17th. I hate this part. Last 2x times we flew, our flights dropped a few times after I purchased...:rolleyes:

Travel guru's say cheapest flights are around two and a half months from date of travel but if you want specific flights/times of day book as early as you can.
I would definitely wait until Southwest has flights for your travel dates released even if you are not planning to fly them. It forces everyone to match their price.

We are staying at Universal the first 3 nights, but I am tempted to take a Lyft over to Epcot if our flight gets in at a decent time on 11/22. Don't know if I am brave enough to do it knowing how insane it will be. I'd love to try and catch some of F&W!

We are staying at Universal the first 3 nights, but I am tempted to take a Lyft over to Epcot if our flight gets in at a decent time on 11/22. Don't know if I am brave enough to do it knowing how insane it will be. I'd love to try and catch some of F&W!

I know. We also plan to get in late on the 22nd (no flights yet, just watching). I'm thinking we'll go to Epcot on the 23rd, the last day. It's going to be packed, but I'm thrilled we can even catch 1 day of it. I'm thinking of extending our dates by a day too, so we can catch the start of the International Festival of the Holidays.

I know. We also plan to get in late on the 22nd (no flights yet, just watching). I'm thinking we'll go to Epcot on the 23rd, the last day. It's going to be packed, but I'm thrilled we can even catch 1 day of it. I'm thinking of extending our dates by a day too, so we can catch the start of the International Festival of the Holidays.

Ugh I am definitely struggling with the Festival of the Holidays! We fly home on 11/30, but I was thinking we would do Galaxy's Edge on Black Friday! Decisions!!!

I was hoping F&W would be done before we arrived, but it doesn't really affect me. We will hit Epcot for the new Illuminations only. Disney offered me VIP viewing to make up for a mishap in March. (Can't use in in July, so she said she'd save it for us to use in November.)
I was kind of hoping for the Festival of Holidays, but ah well, we will keep busy as it is. :)

I'm actually thrilled they extended F&W into our trip!! My husband has never been and I think he's tired of me going on about how great it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!