Yeah, I've checked every day for at least 30 days and there hasn't been Mickey BDay :( I think now that his birthday celebration is over, that won't come again.
2019 has definitely popped up about once a week.
I too am wondering if new ones will be coming here shortly. Seems like they're cutting it close though.
Today mine said I had 6 days left to customize it.
If it helps, log in at 8:45 and refresh refresh refresh. Between 8:45-9am (central) is when the biggest release of styles is made. They are definitely updated throughout the day, but that morning time frame is your best bet.

Just tried at 6:20 Eastern time and so many we liked are there (no bday one, like you said, I think that’s gone now because the bday celebration is over.) However, i can select one, confirm the name, and then it says it’s sold out, but then I refresh and go back in and it’s still there as available? That’s what keeps happening and it’s so annoying! Ha!

Thanks for the MB reminder! I snagged an IASW for me and the red Minnie bows for my friend for our March trip! Still trying to find a Christmas one, though!

Just tried at 6:20 Eastern time and so many we liked are there (no bday one, like you said, I think that’s gone now because the bday celebration is over.) However, i can select one, confirm the name, and then it says it’s sold out, but then I refresh and go back in and it’s still there as available? That’s what keeps happening and it’s so annoying! Ha!
Oh for sure! It's the most annoying thing in the world. I checked at 6am this morning and SOOOO many of the bands I wanted were there. Donald, Railroad, Darth, Elsa, Moana... it was ridiculous. But they were already sold out so clearly the drop happened before 6am. I'm guessing closer to 5:50am, similar to the "9am" drop.

*sigh*
I'm going the first week of November, I guess I can scratch riding the Skyliner off my list. It's back to using Lyft if I want efficient transportation.

My 23 year daughter and I will be there Nov. 10-15. We go to DL (we live in CA) every year on our mother/daughter annual trip and I must say Disney World will be a new experience for us! Very excited! I must say we have never preplanned our Disney trips so much! (I think I must have watched over 50 videos), Very different! We were up at 3:45 AM by phone to book our FP’s and were lucky enough to get all the rides we wanted (to my surprise Slinky dog was the hardest, more than FofP or Seven Dwarfs)
11/10 - MK AND HEA Dessert Party
11/11 - AK & Hollywood
11/12 - MK & Epcot
11/13 - AK & MK
11/14 - Epcot & Hollywood then back to Epcot for Frozen dessert party
11/15 - Disney Springs
That’s we are planning for now, of course it may change.
Hotel CBR and hoping the gondolas will be up and running by then.
Received our custom MB! Added Dining plans.
Plan on using Uber a lot as well as buses
Hope we are ready!!!!! So excited!!!

Completely agree with the upgraded MB’s. DD really wanted the Finding Dory one but could never find it in stock. I ended up ordering the one I wanted and got her a plain one for our August trip. Once we arrived I checked the Emporium in MK and it was there! For 10.00 more it was worth it to get the one she wanted.
Check all the stores when you arrive they may still have the birthday one.

Hi all! We (just DH and I) are going from Nov 8th for 10 nights at AKL then 4 at LRP in US. We are first timers and so excited. We were super lucky and managed to get every dining reservation we wanted (including Cali Grill brunch), all of the FP we wanted (multiple SDD and FOP), plus Savi, Droid and Oga reservations. We are also doing a MVMCP and a TLT Dessert Party, as well as a DAH at MK so we can ride SDMT multiple times.

Yay!! I made the change a little over a year ago and while it’s not easy (emotionally or financially,) it’s THE BEST!!

Yes we have to sacrifice yearly Disney trips among other things, but I am so very happy to be with my girl. I can't wait.

When my, now DD24 was 5, she broke her arm on a school field trip, and then had to have a surgery. That was my final deciding factor to stay home. I had to do at home daycare for the next 10 years after, but now I work part time from home for DH. I LOVE being here when the kids get home from school and no issues when they are sick, or if I need time off for a Disney trip. :teeth:
I do all the mowing, landscaping, as a trade off as well. I love it.
:)

Enjoy it!!!

I took a small part time job almost two years ago after several years of staying home with the kids. While I love being home, it was time for something else to engage my brain a bit more. My entire paycheck goes into the vacation budget because I wanted to use it for something happy. It also keeps my husband happy because our trips to Disney are all paid for! LOL

Today is my last day of work as an office drone. Monday I begin my new "job" as stay at home mom!! I'm so happy, guys!!!!
Congratulations!!! After my newly turned 6-year-old twin daughters were born, I was fortunate to return to work with part-time status...I absolutely dread the thought of going back to full-time at some point (especially since, if given the option/ability, I'd choose to be home full-time with them until they graduate high school).

So our plan for HS on 11/26 has changed a little.

Arrive 6:45ish
Head to TSL for Aliens and Mania
Slinky stand by, or grab breakfast at Woody's if wait is crazy.
Slinky FP 8:30am
Head to ToT
(will tap in to the Little Mermaid show to use the FP at 9:40)
Muppets FP (hope we can pick up a decent 4th after this)
Character meets
GE in the afternoon
JBJB party in evening

This is a 14+ hour day at HS, so we are now considering bailing on a 2nd day there. Just depends on how much we get done or want to do again. I'm keeping my SciFi ADR and Slinky FP for Black Friday until the last minute, just in case. I am hoping a SciFi opens up on 11/26, though.

I'm a little annoyed HS still has a regular 9AM opening for my date. On the bright side, we won't have to get up super early that day I guess! I hope the easywdw guy does a blog post on a 9 AM HS opening in November so I'll know how early to get there!

My plan- Get there around 8:15?
RD SDD or TSM
Visit Mickey
(may do TSM or AS2 at this point depending on wait times)
SDD FP for 9:55
Once tapped in to SDD, move up my Tier 2 FP
Muppet Vision (the only tier 2 I plan on using), hopefully between 10-11
Tap into second tier 2
Try for next tier 1 (SDD, TSM or AS2)
Lightning McQueen show
Indiana Jones show

Once we're done those shows and out of Tier 1 FPs, we will leave. Hopefully mid-afternoon!

Last edited:
I'm a little annoyed HS still has a regular 9AM opening for my date.

That's my biggest disappointment in the hours update, too! I'm wondering if Disney will routinely open HS (or at least TSL and GE) before the posted opening they way they do with Pandora. Unfortunately, our HS day is 11/5, so I don't know if anyone will have a chance to report back about how things were handled on 11/3 or 11/4 before we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter