November 2019 code watch.

I was wondering exactly what you had and got?

We had YC Garden (lowest that was available when we booked) booked for Nov 18-24. There was no free dining available. I didn't call though till 3:30 (only on hold 30 min)...but the guy said he didn't think it would have made any difference. At that time he said only deluxe available for free dining was Boardwalk. My parents only wanted YC. So, we added the room discount.

Did anyone get free dining on a deluxe reservation? Btw their was GF outer buildings, but we passed.

Does anyone think it is worth to keep checking for free dining on YC?

I was able to get FD @ YC for 11/18-11/24 for my parents. They are now contemplating trip. I can DM you if I cxl and maybe, if timing rt, you can pick it up.

I was able to get FD @ YC for 11/18-11/24 for my parents. They are now contemplating trip. I can DM you if I cxl and maybe, if timing rt, you can pick it up.
Wow I didn't realize YC was one of the choices. I could only find BW and at the time and it would not allow me to reserve it. I think I will keep checking just in case they release additional rooms. I settled for Caribbean Beach pirate room w/ FD 11/17-11/24

I was able to apply the discount code for a Thanksgiving week stay at BC. Saved roughly $1000. Very pleased!

eta: one hour on hold

I was wondering exactly what you had and got?

We had YC Garden (lowest that was available when we booked) booked for Nov 18-24. There was no free dining available. I didn't call though till 3:30 (only on hold 30 min)...but the guy said he didn't think it would have made any difference. At that time he said only deluxe available for free dining was Boardwalk. My parents only wanted YC. So, we added the room discount.

Did anyone get free dining on a deluxe reservation? Btw their was GF outer buildings, but we passed.

Does anyone think it is worth to keep checking for free dining on YC?

Sorry — I didn’t see your post until this morning. I was on vacation and not checking the DIS. I was able to apply the room only discount to my original rack rate reservation. We went from $469 per night to $384 per night. I believe the FD offer starts the day after we get there. I am fine with the room discount.

We were able to book w/ FD at AK... for $200 less than Caribbean pirate(which I was not crazy about) My husband has always wanted to stay there... looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!