**November 2019 check in ***

I have been IMPATIENTLY WAITING for the Holiday Food Guide to drop!! Gotta see which treats don't have peppermint in them and start fantasizing about which ones to eat!
OMG, me too! I REALLY hope there is a lot of gingerbread options as I found out Starbucks isn't having gingerbread latte's this year and am majorly bummed out. I am not a big peppermint fan either.
It’s driving me so crazy that it hasn’t been posted yet!!

Here's a link to a blog of some of the Holiday Foods that are going to be featured. They have a blog post for Disneyland restaurants too. Also, I think the menus are updated now on the app and the website.

Early Holiday Season Foodie Guide

I'm going crazy myself waiting on the Festival of Holidays booth menus to be announced. I'm going on Saturday and I'm getting antsy! :banana::bounce:

Here's a link to a blog of some of the Holiday Foods that are going to be featured. They have a blog post for Disneyland restaurants too. Also, I think the menus are updated now on the app and the website.

I'm going crazy myself waiting on the Festival of Holidays booth menus to be announced. I'm going on Saturday and I'm getting antsy! :banana::bounce:
I hope there’s more, I’m not impressed so far....

I do see several gingerbread items! Hello to those gingerbread funnel cake fries 😍

Just realized I never posted my dates here !

Leaving Saturday for our trip through Wednesday.

November 9th-13th stating at Fairfield Inn.
Also attending the Disney Parks Blog meetup on the evening of Tuesday the 12th !

Thanks for the link! Haha, great typo on the Pacific Whart Cafe!!

Ohhhh! Menus are posted on the app! I already see a few to try! A knock off Earl's holiday turkey sandwich at Jolly Holiday and a Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows if they’re trying to finish the Tomorrowland construction by the first day of the holiday season? Has anyone heard rumors about when the walls will come down?
Someone posted a picture of the progress and it looked to me like they might be finishing up. But I’m definitely not a expert.

I was wondering if anyone knows if they’re trying to finish the Tomorrowland construction by the first day of the holiday season? Has anyone heard rumors about when the walls will come down?
Someone posted a picture of the progress and it looked to me like they might be finishing up. But I’m definitely not a expert.
There have been conflicting/vague assumptions and hearsay, but it looks like they'll be wrapping up within the next week or two. I was hoping they would be finished by the time we get to the parks (Nov. 11th), but we'll see. I've been trying to find more recent pictures/videos of the construction. Everything I'm seeing is from the 2nd or the 4th.

The update I saw the other day about the Tomorrowland construction looked like it was almost done. Looked like they needed to landscape the planters. No clue how long that would actually take though! I can’t wait to see it without the French Fry rocks!

The Christmas Fantasy Parade is back on the schedule for Nov. 13-14! Once per day at 4 pm
My understanding is these are parade filming days and will be as GatorChris described in the holiday thread - taking several hours to complete.

There have been conflicting/vague assumptions and hearsay, but it looks like they'll be wrapping up within the next week or two. I was hoping they would be finished by the time we get to the parks (Nov. 11th), but we'll see. I've been trying to find more recent pictures/videos of the construction. Everything I'm seeing is from the 2nd or the 4th.
Thanks for the feedback. The photos I saw on Instagram yesterday was @..... I don’t think the Dis would like me to say this account on their sight so I’ll just just, a planet with a mouse. :poop:
Fingers crossed they take the walls down by the 11th!

Leaving next Wednesday. It will be just my wife and I celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary. We will be there November 13-17!! We have never been during Christmas time. Cannot wait.
This will be our second time during the Christmas holidays. As much as I love Halloween time and wish I could've been there this year, the parks are gorgeous during Christmas time. I hope you guys have an awesome trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter