**November 2019 check in ***

Me and BF traveling from Dallas for our annual DLR trip. Staying at the Homewood Suites CC Nov 3 - 7. It's so very close to the official kickoff for the holidays, we're hoping not too much is closed for refurbs. We've been visiting in the summer and very happy to shift the visit to fall... Can't wait!

We stayed at Homewood Suites last time we were at Disneyland. It's a fantastic hotel. Have a great time!

Going for Thanksgiving this year. November 27-29 at PPH. We always go near Thanksgiving, but this will be our first actual Thanksgiving in the parks and our first time staying in one of the suites at PPH.

That should be fun, I'd love to stay at a suite in one of the DLR Hotels!

We are going the first week of November (myself, DH, DD7 & DD4). This is our second trip to DLR; we went for the first time two years ago, in November 2017. It was not crowded at all last time, I know it will be busier this time, but hoping not too crazy! I have double booked BW Stovalls & Desert Inn & Suites - probably will go with DI&S but not 100% sure yet.
Have a fantastic time. Your DD's will still be loving the Princesses and other characters which is so special. I think we all have our fingers crossed that some of the SWGE crowd will have thinned out, but I'm not too confident!

Longtime reader, first time poster here :D

My fiance and I are coming from the UK Nov 4th - 16th after our wedding on the 2nd :) We're staying at Best Western Stovall's (I've stayed here twice before).

We are heading to San Diego for a short break too, staying at Humphrey's Half Moon Inn if anyone knows it.

So excited, my fiance has never been to DL, only WDW so can't wait for him to see everything!

It's my first time going in November, too!

I couldn't imagine a better place for a honeymoon! (We got married in Vegas just so we could have a Disneyland honeymoon) Have a wonderful wedding and an amazing trip.

We’ve booked 10 days passes, and will add daily MP each day. Am going to book WOC dessert package and do the upgraded River Belle Terrace Fantasmic Dining Package.

What a way to celebrate your birthday hjgaus!!!!

Thank you!! Take your time to really enjoy your 10 days at DLR and the upgrade package for Fantasmic is really nice too you will like it!! pixiedust:

Disneyland is the best place to spend your birthday - even if it is after your birthday - and The Villas at the Grand Californian...wow, best birthday ever! Have an amazing time.

Thank you ! Enjoy your stay as well !!:yay: Also, BIG thanks for starting this thread !!! :flower3:

Thank you!! Take your time to really enjoy your 10 days at DLR and the upgrade package for Fantasmic is really nice too you will like it!! pixiedust:

We saw the show back in 2015, so can’t wait to see it again! 10 is a perfect number of days for us. We did 10 on our last trip and had a day off in the middle. Was perfect!

We will be going Nov 4-9, myself, DH, DS11, and DD6. This will be our first trip (though DH and I both went as kids), and I've been trying to gather all the info I possibly can. We're traveling from BC, flying into San Diego Nov. 3 to stay at the Legoland Hotel and do Legoland on Sunday/Monday, then driving to Anaheim to stay at the Park Vue Inn for 5 nights. We have our hotels and the flight back booked, but waiting a bit for a better price on the flight down.

We'll be at Disney November 16th to the 20th or 21st. Our trip was originally for September, as well as October, but we finally decided on November for the holiday decorations. We're staying at the Peacock Suites, as we exchanged our timeshare. Not the best location, but cheap. Given that we're taking my mom and three kids on a Disney cruise in April 2020, I couldn't spend a bunch on this trip.
Hoping for low crowds on the weekdays.

We're looking at November 1-20--five days at Disneyland and one day at Universal Hollywood. Haven't really decided on a hotel. I keep coming back to the BW Stovall's just for the price, but something right across the street is so inviting...
Oops--that's 13-20

:welcome: to all the new people. I haven't been checking my own post for awhile - too busy watching all the happenings with SWGE! I think we're going at a good time. The reservation system for SWGE will be finished and any kinks in the way people enter will be sorted out by then. Plus all the pixiedust work that's been going on around the park will be finished and it looks amazing. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!