**November 2019 check in ***

georgiesmum

Mouseketeer
This thread is for those of us planning our Disneyland trips for November 2019. Please post your dates, who's coming, where you're staying and maybe even where you're from. Any hints, tips or rumors you've heard are also welcome.
I'll kick it off.

19-25 November. Myself, DH and DD10, travelling from Australia staying at PVI - unless they're still doing reservations for SWGE, in which case I'll book one night in a DLR hotel. We'll be travelling to NYC and Washington DC before Disneyland so if anyone is familiar with those places and has some tips, feel free to message me!

hjgaus 7-9 The Villas at The Grand Californian :cake:
rklafuller 10-24 PPH
Mike_M 2-4 Kings Inn on Katella
Keyframer30 3-7 VGC
Snabbit 16-22 BWPPI :cake:
Sunclytie Mid Nov. Grand Californian :cake:
georgiesgirl 17-22 BBPPI
gogirlgo 3-7 Homewood Suites CC
beachdreamr122 27-29 PPH
Glynis4 1st week Nov BW Stovalls or DI&S
lauraalicealice 4-16 BW Stovalls
:lovestruc
Meriweather 3-8 VGC
Smartlabelprint 31-3 Disneyland Hotel
CanuckMuma 4-9 Park Vue Inn
Bruin_Mouse 14-19 Villas Grand Californian
Slpeters 13-20
Jfsag123 Thanksgiving DLH
Julia M 16-21 Peacock Suites
Dkrauss 5-10 Red Lion Inn
Aroseinwinter 17-22 Best Western Inn
GlowTheWeird 9-13 California Grand :cake:
Sarbah77 22-25
Blondie Wolf 3-7 Grand Californian
Kpallas3 1-7 Disneyland Hotel
NYC2Disney 8-11
Cloe Colton 14-18 Disneyland Hotel
Megb1 27-1 Dec Grand Californian
Biff13 13-17 DVC Grand Californian
paradesintherain 6-12 Tropicana Inn
Shinji4u 4-8 Stovall's Inn
PatriciaH 14-15 or 19-20
Karyanne 16-22
PrincessDenisse 8-17 Desert Inn or Castle Inn
707MickeyGirl 26-2 Dec Desert Palms
Naomippb79 17-22 DVC
BrokeMack 11-15 Grand Californian
Sjwillia 13-16 Courtyard Theme Park Entrance
Merrb 6-12 :cake:
Minnie Min 2nd week Best Western
SunnyBunny08 DLH
Jaina 16th
Taffy 10-15 Grand Californian
Clydesisme 27-30
Beachdreamr1229 27-29
TinkerTay 16-19 GCH
Eve & Wall-e 12-17 Tropicana
B3rlingirl Thanksgiving
Golf4food 16-22 Courtyard Anbaheim
PrincessMcGee 12-13
Hyperminimalism 11-16 BWPAI
gpjacobs 19-21 Grand Californian
dolewhipdream 6-10 Stovall's
Theosaur 28-1 Dec
Ptcru1ser 12-21 Worldmark
sjwillia 12th
heybets30 6-8 Portofino
noodle73 5-6 Cortona Inn & Suites
BandMom1 22-28 Candy Cane Inn
rmonty02 23-29
Triphi 5-8 PPH
tzeitel
TomServo27 2-9 Best Western mini suites
shellybaxter 1-22
MkaMouse 2-5 Dapper Days at the Grand!
Plip 3-9 Camelot
Lm3js 24-29 Sheraton Park Hotel
cjnix29 25-30 GCH
Tinkerbell19672 14-16 DLH
danceanddisney2010 22-28 Grand Californian
CO2CA 12-16
kelmac284 6-11 Desert Inn
PrincessStinkerbell 12-17 Fairfield Inn Marriott
crystal1313 23-24
Cloe Colton 14-18
modegard 11-16 Best Western Park Place Mini Suites
Sherry Berry 26-29 Paradise Pier
ErinF 20-25 Ho Jo
sarasmom97 17-20 The Anaheim Hotel
Bookmomhp 4-8 Paradise Pier Hotel
Marssiful 6-9
misslassie 7-9 HoJo
zmpayne 1-4
ashmom5545 17-22 GCH
shooting4life 17-20
miss1180 3-6

Last edited:

Me and BF traveling from Dallas for our annual DLR trip. Staying at the Homewood Suites CC Nov 3 - 7. It's so very close to the official kickoff for the holidays, we're hoping not too much is closed for refurbs. We've been visiting in the summer and very happy to shift the visit to fall... Can't wait!

We are going the first week of November (myself, DH, DD7 & DD4). This is our second trip to DLR; we went for the first time two years ago, in November 2017. It was not crowded at all last time, I know it will be busier this time, but hoping not too crazy! I have double booked BW Stovalls & Desert Inn & Suites - probably will go with DI&S but not 100% sure yet.

Longtime reader, first time poster here :D

My fiance and I are coming from the UK Nov 4th - 16th after our wedding on the 2nd :) We're staying at Best Western Stovall's (I've stayed here twice before).

We are heading to San Diego for a short break too, staying at Humphrey's Half Moon Inn if anyone knows it.

So excited, my fiance has never been to DL, only WDW so can't wait for him to see everything!

It's my first time going in November, too!

Last edited:
Nov. 7th to Nov. 9th at The Villas at The Grand Californian !! :yay: Celebrating my Birthday :bday: a week AFTER my real birthday !!pixiedust:
Disneyland is the best place to spend your birthday - even if it is after your birthday - and The Villas at the Grand Californian...wow, best birthday ever! Have an amazing time.

Myself, DH, DS10 and DD10 coming from Perth, Australia. Staying at PPH. Arrive the 10th and leave the 24th. Will be our third trip in 5 years. Can’t wait :dumbo:
Thanks for starting this thread georgie’smum!

We’ve booked 10 days passes, and will add daily MP each day. Am going to book WOC dessert package and do the upgraded River Belle Terrace Fantasmic Dining Package.

Gotta love the Aussie/NZ 10 day pass! This is our 8th trip (DD10 5th) people don't understand how/why we go back so often, but once you've been, you have to go back! You're going to have a ball with MP each day as well as the dining packages. I might be just a bit jealous. :D

Long weekend getaway with my GF. Her first trip in 20 years.

November 2nd 3rd and 4th in the parks.
Staying at the Kings Inn on Katella.

Did this weekend two years ago and it was great. Should be a good escape from the Seattle weather.

Your GF is going to love it. It'll be like a first trip for her. Have a fantastic time!

My wife and I took our 3yr old to his first Disneyland trip last year and he loved it so much. It was so amazing to watch a little child believe in the magic. We'll be staying at VGC again from Nov 3rd to 7th...

Keeping an eye out on how SWGE reservations will work for that time...

It's gorgeous to see who the little ones just shine with the Disney magic. Have a fantastic time.

Nov. 16th to Nov.22 at BWPPI! It will be myself and DH coming from Pittsburgh, PA. It's our first time in Disneyland, though I'm a WDW vet. We'll be celebrating my 30th birthday! I'm so very excited! :earsgirl::earsboy:
You're going to love it, and this board is so helpful in planning, so many WDW vets on here to help too. Have a great time - we'll be there for some of the same time, we might see you in line somewhere.

I'll be at the Grand Californian with my husband and 5 year old daughter in mid-November — we'll be celebrating my and my daughter's birthday. I'm hoping I've timed it right for the start of the holiday season. Fingers crossed!
Happy birthday to your little girl. Make sure she gets a birthday badge so all the characters say happy birthday to you. I hope the Christmas decorations will be up for you, but if not, it'll still be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter