November 2019 car rental watch

Has anybody used fox? They are the cheapest I can find but I didn’t see the best reviews....

I booked Alamo over a month ago for a standard car @$287.55, pick up 8am on 11/16@MCO and drop off 6pm on 11/24@TPA. Was hoping for less, but given what others have posted I don’t feel too bad about it. We have a split stay between Disney and Universal, followed by a trip to Clearwater to visit family.

Today, went with Dollar (not my 1st choice but workable), starting Friday 11/29 for 8 days. AAA rate, selected the manager’s special (compact or larger), all in $318 which equates to double what I’d normally expect to pay

Since will be winding up trip @ the BW area, decided to lop off the 8th day of my rental & return it to dolphin the last day of our visit in the am vs few hours later. Returning to MCO on a friday night during rush hour & the president in town, decided ME might be a good idea!

1 week, starting 11/29
Alamo
Standard (Full size)
APH
$25 coupon

$245

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter