November 2018 Car Rental Watch

♥ Mandi ♥

Mouseketeer
Because I'm an over planner and have been planning this trip for literally over 3 years! Whoo hoo!

I was able to get a 14-day rental at Alamo, standard, for $468 with contract ID #7016136 (American Express) and coupon code AD9295AAU for $15 off. Hoping it will continue to go down throughout the year!

We're also hoping to score a minivan in the full size lot when we get there!

I'm with you! Booked through Costco right now. Feb-March of 2017 we had a minivan from Enterprise through Costco for under $200 for 7 days. Thanksgiving 2015 we had a minivan through Alamo for 10 days for $315. THAT was my best deal ever, and I really hope to catch it again! We only have 4 in our crew, but meet family there and it's nice to be able to hop in together or spread out.

I'm with you guys too!! I booked through Costco for a minivan. Nov. 27-Dec 4th. I used your coupon code Mandi (thank you for that!) and I currently have it down to $385.

Just booked a minivan this evening for 11/10-11/17, through Alamo. Insider Membership + Costco Contract ID + Coupon Code (the one above from Mandi) = $451.19 total. Hoping for something better and I need to check some other rental companies -- as well as price out rentals with my husband's USAA discount code -- but we found our best price two years ago through Alamo (using Insider + Costco + a coupon code).

I forgot to mention the rental was through Alamo. I also just found a coupon code for $25 off AD2823JAZ on another board. I will say that I do not know if you have to present the actual coupon upon check in.

Another early planner! Looking at the beginning of November and it is still high. Fingers crossed that they will go down in time.

Stephani, Can I ask how you added a code on your Costco travel site? Or did you go directly through Alamo and add it there? TYIA

Stephani, Can I ask how you added a code on your Costco travel site? Or did you go directly through Alamo and add it there? TYIA

Sure! It is 7014627. I did the Alamo site and put it under the contract ID and then I did the coupon code for $25 off AD2823JAZ. I have it down to $374. I will say that if you go directly to the Costco Travel site it is exactly the same amount. I'm a bit leery of booking the costco site because I'm not sure if they let you cancel and re-book. I know that Alamo is very forgiving.

Sure! It is 7014627. I did the Alamo site and put it under the contract ID and then I did the coupon code for $25 off AD2823JAZ. I have it down to $374. I will say that if you go directly to the Costco Travel site it is exactly the same amount. I'm a bit leery of booking the costco site because I'm not sure if they let you cancel and re-book. I know that Alamo is very forgiving.
Also.. I have cancelled and rebooked through costco before..

Alamo seems to be the cheapest with 7016136 code and coupon AD2823JAZ...still close to $300 for Nov 2-11 for a standard car.

Because I'm an over planner and have been planning this trip for literally over 3 years! Whoo hoo!

I was able to get a 14-day rental at Alamo, standard, for $468 with contract ID #7016136 (American Express) and coupon code AD9295AAU for $15 off. Hoping it will continue to go down throughout the year!

We're also hoping to score a minivan in the full size lot when we get there!

I assume you live in New England, Here is a deal if you want to drive one way to florida and have a car rental for 2-4
weeks, you can save on air fair as well for one way. Every year they have this deal! I know Alamo you can rent the car for 3 weeks.

http://loyaltytraveler.boardingarea...e-way-to-florida-5-rental-deals-sep-dec-2017/

Last edited:
Alamo and Costco's prices went down a bit today. Just a few dollars but still. I'm down to $369.12.

November 1-13 for us. Rates have remained high for over a year now for all my rentals.

I agree, I think prices are out of control this year. I am kinda shocked when I keep looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter