NOVEMBER 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following to cancel, all are for 4 people:

11/27-Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party- Be Our Guest (BOG) at 7:45 PM- You need to have tickets to the MVMCP in order to be able to select this option, as its a separate page from the BOG reservation page. Cancelled- needed to grab another reservation
11/30- Fairytale Dining Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table at 2:35 PM-Cancelled- Successful Transfer
11/30- O'Hana Dinner, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort at 8:15PM -Cancelled- Successful Transfer

PM to coordinate a date/time. No rush.

Last edited:
Change in plans means I'll be cancelling the following:
11/20/2018 6:30 PM Cape May Cafe for 13 guests

PM if you want to try to coordinate

Just cancelled a reservation for California Grill on November 9 for a party of 2 adults, 5:55 PM.

I have a PPR for Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall for 3 people on Monday, 11/26 @8:05 am. No rush to Let it Go(see what I did there?). PM to coordinate

**Canceled**

Last edited:

About to cancel. CANCELED

Thursday 11/15. T-Rex. 12pm. Party of 8.

Last edited:
will be canceling, pm to coordinate.

Thanksgiving Day 11/22 Biergarten 5pm with Candlelight Processional 8:15pm for 5 people

ETA: NOW CANCELLED

Last edited:
Dropping Via Napoli for 5 people on 11/30 at 5:40pm. No hurry. Can coordinate. We decided to eat around the world instead now that the Festival menu is out! :banana:

Cancelling candlelight lunch at 3pm (6:45pm show) for San Angel Inn Fri 23 Nov. Will cancel at 10am CENTRAL today. Coordination OK....

I'll be cancelling the following on Nov 1 at 10pm central:

Sun 11/4 - Garden Grill Breakfast @ 9:55am
Tues 11/6 - California Grill Dinner @ 7:30pm
Wed 11/7 - Tusker House (ROL package) @ 3:25pm
Thurs 11/8 - Be Our Guest Breakfast @ 8am
Thurs 11/8 - Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner @ 4:30pm

Cancelled

Last edited:
I have a crt on Sunday 11/25 at 5:30 for 2 that I will be canceling. I can coordinate if someone wants it.

Gone - successful transfer

Planning to cancel -
Beaches & Cream
Sunday 11/18, 12:50, 4 people

I'm not in a hurry, PM to coordinate.

Last edited:
Going to cancel some stuff tomorrow for our trip next week but I wanted to post here first. My husband is away so I had to create a new log in. I won't be able to use messaging :( I will try to get to 10 messages after this so that it turns on.

Wed Nov 7th Morimoto 645pm 6 people
Thurs Nov 8th BOG 8:25am 12 people

Whoops one more
Saturday Nov 10th Tusker House 11:05am 12 people

Would coordinate tonight or tomorrow

Ok, so I finally got around to reconciling our Fastpasses/Park Days with our Dining Reservations, and here's what I have to drop. ALL reservations are for 5 ppl. PM me if you want to coordinate. Whatever is left as of Friday afternoon (11/9), will be released into the wild and then may the odds be ever in your favor. :smooth:

Monday, November 12th:
Chip n' Dale's Harvest Feast Dinner @ Garden Grill 8:05 PM

Tuesday, November 13th:
Minnie's Beach Bash Breakfast @ Cape May Café 7:35 AM
50s Prime Time Café Lunch 12:25 PM
Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet Dinner @ Chef Mickey's 8:00 PM

Wednesday, November 14th:
Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner @ Hollywood & Vine 4:00 PM (this is not a Fantasmic package)
Narcoossee's Dinner 7:45 PM

Thursday, November 15th:
Mama Melrose's Lunch Fantasmic 1st Show 2:55 PM

Saturday, November 17th:
Disney Jr. Play n' Dine Breakfast 8:00 AM (Pre-park opening!!) GONE-Successful transfer!!
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant Lunch 11:50 AM GONE- Successful DIS transfer!!
Be Our Guest Lunch 1:30 PM GONE- No word, so not sure if it was successful or not?

Last edited:
PM to coordinate - otherwise will be cancelling on 11/7. Update - All cancelled.

Nov 10th
Be Our Guest - 8:25am - 4 people
1900 Park Fare - 5:20pm - 4 people
Kona Cafe - 6:45pm - 4 people

Nov 11th
Brown Derby - 5:40pm - 4 people

Nov 12th
Via Napoli - 11:45am - 4 people
Flying Fish - 6:00pm - 4 people
Beach & Cream - 7:50pm - 4 people

More dates to come.

Last edited:
I have a Garden view MK Dessert party to drop for 3 people on 11/23. PM me if you want to coordinate otherwise I plan to drop this evening sometime.

I am going to cancel a Tiffins Festival of the Lion King (show at 6pm) Tier II for 7 people @11:30 am on 11/18 if anyone would like to pm to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter