November 2017 Discount and Code watch

Well, I went ahead and booked the dates I want in November, the hotel I want, room I want, and added on dining plan at cost. It's miserable trying to decide what to do. In years past it was a no brainer, cheapest trip plan wins out. But now I'm just trying to justify the cost. A RO discount will make everything better. But I'll be so sad to get airfare and dining for my November dates then have to scrap it if there is no RO promo. Or worse, I'll pay the full price! :-)

This is probably a question for another thread. But we usually fly Southwest, you can change flights pretty easy right? Just pay the difference or get a credit? I seem to remember doing that once. If no one knows I'll go look it up. Thanks.

Nope, not a Wolverine, I know so little about sports that I don't even know what that means. :-)

Your username made me think you might be a University of Michigan fan - their colors are maize and blue, so Michblue pointed in that direction for me. Obviously it means something completely different to you! :)

This is probably a question for another thread. But we usually fly Southwest, you can change flights pretty easy right? Just pay the difference or get a credit? I seem to remember doing that once. If no one knows I'll go look it up. Thanks.

They are usually very accommodating.

Well, I went ahead and booked the dates I want in November, the hotel I want, room I want, and added on dining plan at cost. It's miserable trying to decide what to do. In years past it was a no brainer, cheapest trip plan wins out. But now I'm just trying to justify the cost. A RO discount will make everything better. But I'll be so sad to get airfare and dining for my November dates then have to scrap it if there is no RO promo. Or worse, I'll pay the full price! :-)

I am in the same boat. We planned our trip to hopefully cover free dining but we are scheduled to go November 12-18. I'm hoping for a RO promo too.

Booked at poly 11/28-12/2 but hoping for a discount! Been several years since we have done MVMCP an CP

We are hoping for the same dates!!!! :hyper: However, we need a discount to make it work....:surfweb: waiting and watching...

Joining in. I did book a FD package this morning but the dates offered are not ideal for us. I would love a 30% off at the Contemporary. We want to go 11/12-11/18. Waiting till August sounds Terrible! Do you make dining reservations before that and just hope to get a RO? If I wait until August I'm 75-104 days from travel. I don't want to wait that long to book dining, I like the 180 mark.

UGH!!! You said it! AP discounts late Aug is terrible for booking ADR's. Perhaps a reservation at POP or the AS....

@dkdaisy Those are the dates I want too. I have never done a split stay before but am considering it now. I am hesitant though because we are traveling with my MIL (separate rooms) she is getting older and I worry she will have a hard time this trip. I'm not sure about having her unpack, then pack up, move, and unpack again. If you do a split stay at the same resort, is there any chance you can stay in the same room?

I'm not sure of this, but if you book RO I THINK that you can get the discount for the dates that are available and continue with the rest of the reservation with reg pricing. If so, then you would NOT have to move rooms. I would put a query about it here on the Resorts forum to see if it will work. Someone will know for sure.

Joining in on the waiting. . . we have a reservation for Nov 24-Dec 1. Room only at this point. We are getting annual passes this year ----so open for AP or general room discounts. Will be going regardless . . .but will gladly welcome a small savings :)

Joining in on the waiting. . . we have a reservation for Nov 24-Dec 1. Room only at this point. We are getting annual passes this year ----so open for AP or general room discounts. Will be going regardless . . .but will gladly welcome a small savings :)
Welcome to the team...............I'm doing just as you (although our AP's expire Dec 5th). We're traveling during Jersey Week.........hoping to get something but won't stop our trip. :D

Doug :goofy:

Long time lurker and first time poster. I have a split stay planned in November at All Star Sports. Hoping for a room-only discount for November 12-14.

I'm joining in on the wait! We are going 11/18-11/25 and staying at POR. I really hope there is a room-only discount.

Joining in on the waiting with y'all. Waiting to add a discount promo for a split stay to add on with my free dining in November.

:bored:

OK, I'm in on this one too. This will be our first trip since 2009! Trying to get a date in November at the Wilderness Lodge but I think it is going to be impossible. This is for my daughter's college graduation!!! YAY!

Welcome aboard everyone!

We have cheap rooms booked for now - hoping for a nice discount at AKL or WL (or, even better at a monorail resort - but the discount would have to be extreme there. Regular Prices are way out of our reach at monorail deluxe resorts now.)

It looks like we are likely waiting until August for Nov discounts. Ugh! It feels like forever.........waiting, waiting...

I am also watching for a room only code for November. I have two different dates I need rooms. One is Veterans Day weekend and the other during the week after Thanksgiving. Hope something comes up soon!
Karen

I am also watching for a room only code for November. I have two different dates I need rooms. One is Veterans Day weekend and the other during the week after Thanksgiving. Hope something comes up soon!
Karen

I hope so too, but we probably have a little bit of a wait yet

Watching!

Booked at CBR 11/4 to 11/12. Yep! one of those Jersey families! :) We are okay with the construction and the gift card!

I really want a deluxe on the monorail, but its not looking good right now, who knows what availability will be in August!

Watching!

Booked at CBR 11/4 to 11/12. Yep! one of those Jersey families! :) We are okay with the construction and the gift card!

I really want a deluxe on the monorail, but its not looking good right now, who knows what availability will be in August!
Jersey Shore here, doing the almost exact same dates!:-) Keep looking..............the time of year is tough at monorail resorts but don't stop looking. We were able to get a room at the YC for less than a room @ WL with the most recent group of discounts for June.

Welcome aboard!

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts