NOVEMBER 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM to coordinate. I will cancel 7/27 4pm (CST) if I don't hear from anyone.

Sun, Nov 26
BOG 4:30pm - 5 guests - GONE
Crystal 7:30pm - 5 guests (need MVMCP) - cancelled
BOG 9:15pm - 5 guests (need MVMCP) - cancelled
BOG 9:55pm - 5 guests (need MVMCP) - cancelled

All ressies on Nov 26.

Last edited:
Cancelled:

Nov. 5 - California Grill 8:55 p.m. 3 people
Nov. 6 - Bongos 8:10 p.m. 5 people
Nov. 8 - California Grill 9:15 p.m. 5 people

Hi! I'm planning on cancelling Bon Voyage breakfast for 5 on 11/22 at 7:50 if anyone is interested.

**CANCELLED**

Last edited:

Planning to cancel a CRT on Thursday, November 30 at 12:05 for 2
*TAKEN *
and

Teppan Edo Lunch
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Time: 1:20 PM
for 4

Willing to coordinate. Please PM.

Last edited:
Going to cancel:
Le Cellier 7:05pm party of 2
Wednesday, 11/29.

PM to coordinate.

**Taken

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm going to cancel 'Ohana 4pm, for 2
Thursday - November 16

PM if you're interested!

I need to cancel BOG Breakfast for 4 on November 2nd at 8:05 AM. MK is set to open at 9:00 AM.

PM me to coordinate! In no rush to drop so I will hang onto it until someone messages me.

Also need to cancel Bon Voyage Adventure breakfast for 4 on November 4th at 7:30 AM

Sad to be letting this one go.. it's been on my wish list for the last 2 trips, but we will be doing the Parisian breakfast instead!

PM me to coordinate!

I need to cancel. Message me to coordinate.

11/27 Via Napoli for 4 people @ 5:15pm

I have several that I am planning to cancel, but if anyone wants to coordinate let me know. I'm not necessarily in a rush to cancel these, since I already have the rest of my ADRs that I need booked and these aren't in conflict.

Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare @ 8:40pm for 3 people, 11/15
Plaza Restaurant, 11/16, for 3 @ 2:10pm
Ohana 9:10pm for 2 people, 11/19
Teppan Edo Lunch for 2 @ 2:10pm, 11/20

Still have 1900 Park Fare, Plaza, Ohana, and Teppan Edo if anyone wants to co-ordinate.

I also have a BOG Lunch for 2 people on 11/19 @ 12:15
*Claimed & Cancelled*

Last edited:
I just cancelled chef mickey's for 11/19/17 at 7:45 PM for 6 people. Sorry for no notice - had to cancel to grab what I wanted :)

edited to add PM

Last edited:
Just dropped Liberty Tree Tavern for 6 on Nov. 19 at 3:45 PM, Tusker House Dinner for 6 on November 19 at 6:30 PM, Tusker House Breakfast at 10:10 AM Thanksgiving day for 6, and Yak and Yeti lunch Nov. 24th at 2:15 for 5

The family we were planning to travel with over Thanksgiving had to cancel their trip. I booked their reservations separately from my family (this isn't the first time this has happened) and will be canceling theirs with my Thanksgiving ones since we will be shifting plans now.

If anyone is interested please PM and I will coordinate with the first response. Hope someone can use them!

All for 6 Guests:

11/18 Saturday 8:00am Akershus CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :(
11/19 Sunday 8:45am Boma
11/23 Thanksgiving 9:30am Crystal Palace CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :(
11/23 Thanksgiving 2:50pm Akershus GONE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER
11/23 Thanksgiving 5:00pm Liberty Tree Tavern CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :(
11/23 Thanksgiving 5:55pm Be Our Guest GONE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER
11/25 Saturday 5:55pm Be Our Guest GONE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER

Last edited:
Hi, I need to cancel the following:

11/7. O'Hana breakfast, 7:55am, party of 8. CANCELLED SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER

11/7. Skipper Canteen Dinner, 5:40, party of 8. CANCELLED

11/8. Yak & Yeti Dinner, 6:00, party of 8. CANCELLED SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER

If you'd like to coordinate, please PM me

Last edited:
Hi! I just now cancelled breakfast for 4 at Ohana on November 28 @ 8.10 am. Sorry for the short notice but I had to cancel in order to get another reservation.

Be Our Guest - Sunday November 19, 2017 at 9:15 p.m. for 6 guests

Rec'd a touring plans notification and booked it before realizing it's the same date I already have a 9:10 one (not sure how I was able to book 2 ADR's 5 minutes apart!)

PM me to set a time to coordinate if interested.

-- GONE - successful transfer!

Last edited:
I need to cancel BOG Breakfast for 4 on November 2nd at 8:05 AM. MK is set to open at 9:00 AM.

PM me to coordinate! In no rush to drop so I will hang onto it until someone messages me.

Also need to cancel Bon Voyage Adventure breakfast for 4 on November 4th at 7:30 AM

Sad to be letting this one go.. it's been on my wish list for the last 2 trips, but we will be doing the Parisian breakfast instead!

PM me to coordinate!

Both of these are still available!

BOG reservation has been dropped (unsuccessful transfer :worried:)

ETA: Just dropped the Bon Voyage reservation.. want to get all my dining set before FP+ reservations in 13 days :dogdance:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!