November 1st Timers

Mbakeratwwt

Lover of all things Aerosmith
Just purchased a trip to Paris- too cheap to pass up! We will be in Paris November 17-23, 2017. Just how cold will it be? And how will the crowds be? We are used to December crowds in WDW, so I did not know how they would compare. Just not too sure about the cold weather though!

I have not been at that time, but we met a family in the park when we went who said that the weekends in November were a great time to see the Christmas theming because the parks were remarkably quiet, and the weather dry. We are planning to go the last weekend in November now :-)

Have been a couple of times in November, it can get quite cold which isn't a problem as long as its dry. During the week it tends to be quieter

I'd we careful with weekends in November, they can get really busy (not as bad as December weekends, but still) If possible try to go during the week

Weather can be tricky, we've been a few times in November (during the week when it was nice and quiet), we've had everything from sunshine to non-stop rain (and from cold to very very cold). But it's so beautiful with all the Christmas stuff!!

Tell me about it November cant get here soon enough. We are there from the 19th till 22nd then to paris for a few days. Never been there before but the price and fact our schools are out and there's are still in made it to good to pass up. From all I have researched we are looking at about 45 deg f on average and rain about half the days we are there . So we are packing for cold and rainy and if its not yea us.

Definitely try and avoid the weekends if you can including Fridays. We went a few years ago for DD's birthday and it was extremely busy due to the Christmas things having just started etc - There also seemed to be corporate parties which took place in the evenings of the Friday and Saturday which meant it got busier as the day went on

When we went in November is was cold but was fine once you had coats on. January was colder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!