November 17th, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

melbell82!

Earning My Ears
November 17th, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

Let’s chat!

Can’t wait to celebrate thanksgiving on the Magic!

Anyone looked into creating a Facebook page? Last cruise we did there was a facebook, and a couple of age appropriate club instagram pages for the Teens and Tweens... We just booked our 9th Cruise last night so we will be joining or creating some groups in the next few weeks. We cruise from New York on Nov 17th.

Anyone looked into creating a Facebook page? Last cruise we did there was a facebook, and a couple of age appropriate club instagram pages for the Teens and Tweens... We just booked our 9th Cruise last night so we will be joining or creating some groups in the next few weeks. We cruise from New York on Nov 17th.
There are two facebook pages for the November NYC Cruise. Here is one of them : https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=november 17 2018 nyc disney cruise magic bahamas cruise

Hello everyone. We’re excited to join you all. Our family (DW, 3 DS-age 16, 11, and 9) did the same cruise last year for Thanksgiving, hands-down our favorite of the 11 completed so far. We’ll definitely miss the extra day (last it was an 8 day) but I’m excited to do WDW on Wednesday instead of Thanksgiving-the parks were a zoo! Hoping it is designated a Marvel Day at sea, last year they added it late-MDAS was a great way to end the trip!

Hello everyone. We’re excited to join you all. Our family (DW, 3 DS-age 16, 11, and 9) did the same cruise last year for Thanksgiving, hands-down our favorite of the 11 completed so far. We’ll definitely miss the extra day (last it was an 8 day) but I’m excited to do WDW on Wednesday instead of Thanksgiving-the parks were a zoo! Hoping it is designated a Marvel Day at sea, last year they added it late-MDAS was a great way to end the trip!

They did a marvel day at sea on the return trip home? That would be awesome
I booked this not realizing it was During American Thanksgiving (I’m Canadian and our Thanksgiving is in October) - what is thecruise like for Thanksgiving

Cheers

We’ve done two Thanksgiving cruises. Not a lot other than a special menu with Thanksgiving staples. Last year we were at Port Canaveral on Thanksgiving so we pretty much missed the holiday enjoying the parts

So excited after checking in yesterday for my first Disney cruise (I have cruised previously on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity). Unlike my previous experiences, this one is with my whole family - senior citizen parents, siblings, and a baby niece. It'll be so cute to see Disney characters dressed up for Thanksgiving and for Merrytime holidays so feel like we are getting double bonuses on this cruise.

Hi all,

Sailing with DH and our 6 almost 7 year old daughter. This will be cruise #3 for us, doing the grandslam of ships lol. Forst was Dream for Nov 17th, 2017, second was Wonder for mothers day weekend this year. Looking forward to a week on the ship.

48 more days!

Alice

Hey All ...we are family of three with my husband and a 5yr old boy. We are super excited as this will be our first cruise experience and fortunately will be celebrating our 10th marriage anniversary as well. Looking forward to many exciting activities and some relax time ...Yohooooooo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter