November 15th... who's going? What cat. should I pick?

nedleycan

Vacation planning is my life!
So, we are pretty well booked for the 15th of November (finalizing booking tomorrow). Anyone else joining us?
I still haven't decided what category to do... we will probably do a cat. 5, because all the cat. 6 left are aft or forward, and we really want mid ship. Also, we have a 50% off voucher (from canceled 11/30 cruise) so it will only be $100 more to go to cat. 5. Can't decide if it is worth going to cat. 4. There are 2 adults and 2 kids in our group. It will cost us approx. $400 more for cat. 4... is the extra 6 feet worth it? We were in a cat. 9 when we went on the Wonder. It was fine, but since we have the voucher, we figure we might as well do the verandah room. Any advise?

Hi - DH, DS10.5 and I are in a cat 6 on the Nov 8th cruise. Went from a cat 10 secret porthole room. It's costing us less than the cat 10 would have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter