November 11, 2023 - 7-night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

RedHead0186

DIS Veteran
I've never started a cruise meet thread before so hopefully I did this right! 🤣 Very excited since this will be my first official Merrytime sailing (though I have been on the cruise right before Merrytime before, so I've seen them doing some setup on the last night).

Looking forward to meeting others on this cruise (I know I've already 'found' a couple of you randomly through other posts). :-)

We did the first Halloween on the High Seas last September. This will be our First Very Merry Cruise as well.
Welcome! This is our first Merrytime as well (though a few years ago we were on the last sailing right before Merrytime, and they started decorating, including putting out the gingerbread houses, on the last night).

I hope that they have gotten back into the swing of things. The first Halloween cruise last year was missing some of the Disney touches like specialty Halloween beverages (both alcoholic & non), as well as, snack/treats and deserts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter