~~~Novelty Sock Exchange sent/recived~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I guess I missed it :rolleyes:

That just leaves Cruisin then......that one was mailed 3-26, so should be arriving in a few days.

I guess I missed it :rolleyes:

That just leaves Cruisin then......that one was mailed 3-26, so should be arriving in a few days.

:thumbsup2

You can pretty much predict that mine is always gonna be last no matter what exchange I'm in.

That's okay because I will be here, patiently waiting for it to arrive.

:woohoo:

Got my package today from Flakypuff

I got

an egg filled with m&ms Yummy
a manicure set
a pair of polkadot socks
a pair with an apple that says bite me I love these
a pair with cute frogs on them
a green, purple and blue pair I love these too my fav colors
and a pair that has stripes on them

Thanks so much

:)I am glad you liked them.

Good morning! By the way, you're doing a great job on these exchanges! Thank you! :woohoo:

Donna

:wave:

I'm here to report that my package has arrived:dance3:

And my goodness what a package it was. I've never seen a padded envelope that large before:eek:

I need to send major, major thanks out to Donna (dzee) for the amazing package that I received.

First of all everything inside the package was individually wrapped in pretty pink tissue paper or nice striped pink and purple tissue paper. It was just like Christmas opening everything up.

Inside I found:

A beautiful Tinkerbell tote bag. This will come in handy since my favourite grocery store is going plastic bagless next month.

All of these pairs of socks/slipper socks (13 in total:goodvibes )

green striped "mary jane slipper socks" with buterflies on the toes. I've not seen anything like these before.

blue sockets with coloured hearts

pink/purple/white and gold striped ankle socks

pink/white/purple striped ankle socks with pink and purple hearts in the stripes

pink and white striped ankle socks

white with black dotted sockets

"no show socks" that are blue/pink/green/purple/orange with some metallic highlights... really cool

white/purple/orange/yellow doggie socks

pink/purple/green and white socks covered with flowers

very plush black/pink/grey slipper socks

pink/darker pink with apples knee socks

pink/white/burgundy striped knee socks

plain pink with darker pink accents knee socks

All I can really say is WOW. I'm all set for socks for a very long time :teeth:

Also included in the envelope is some pastel Bunny corn which looks delicious and some very nice individually wrapped bittersweet chocolate squares. That is my all time favourite kind of chocolate. And of course all of that tissue paper that was used to wrap the socks in.

Thanks so much Donna for such a lovely and thoughtful package.

I think we really did save the best for last:thumbsup2

Yipee!!!:cheer2:
You are so welcome!!! :flower3: I'm sooo happy it finally made it!! I guess that's what you could call snail:snail: mail!!!:rotfl2::rotfl:::lmao:
Don't know if it was the best but I really had fun picking everything out for you!!! :thumbsup2 I'm so glad you liked everything!!;)
Enjoy!!!:woohoo:

Sounds like a package well worth waiting for ::yes::

And with that, this exchange is completed.....less than a week since mail date!! :yay:
Great going everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter