Nov. 28th, 2020 8-Night Very Merrytime Caribbean Cruise Disney Fantasy

Amanda2015

Earning My Ears
This is the thread for 8-Night Very Merrytime Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy. it is not allowing me to post the link for the thread

Last edited:
Booked this cruise today as a Silver Member. 535 days to go, but who's counting?

Hi all! Just reserved our stateroom today! It will be our 3rd time on the Fantasy, and we cannot wait! Thanks for starting this thread.

Last edited:

Looking forward to this cruise! It will be my husband and my second cruise and our girls' first. The girls will be 6 and 8, hoping they find some friends to play with.

Just booked! This will be our second Disney Cruise — first time on the Fantasy! We are keeping this a surprise for our girls who will be 4 and 6 at the time of sailing. Soooo excited 😍

Just booked! It is our first Disney cruise! We are so excited!! I am still learning all about the fish extender game but is this the right place for information on it and join others doing it? Thanks so much!

Super excited for this cruise. It will be my husband and my 3rd Disney cruise and our daughters' first. They will be 8 and 6 and I hope they can make a few friends on board!

Booked today.:Pinkbounc Our second cruise, but it's been 7 years since the last. First time on Fantasy, and Merrytime.

We are booked on this cruise! Our first Very Merrytime Cruise. We're very excited about this cruise , especially after quarantine for so long. Hopful all will be good and clear in time for this vacation to happen !

We made our final payment a few weeks ago and now putting together list of onboard activities to book when window opens. I hope I am wrong but feels like just going through the motions for something that is not going to happen. This would be our 3rd DCL cruise cancelled this year so possibly 3rd time booking all these onboard activities for no cruise. Fingers crossed though...

Did you go ahead and book the port adventures and onboard activities?
We made our final payment a few weeks ago and now putting together list of onboard activities to book when window opens. I hope I am wrong but feels like just going through the motions for something that is not going to happen. This would be our 3rd DCL cruise cancelled this year so possibly 3rd time booking all these onboard activities for no cruise. Fingers crossed though...

Yes booked all onboard activities just in case cruise happens but fully expecting the cruise to be cancelled

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!