Nov 2018

We have booked a seven night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy on the 27th and after this we'll stay for about a week at WDW! Hopefully we'll be able to celebraste both Halloween (on the ship) and go to MVMCP!

:yay:

We are renting points at BWV for 11/4-11/11. I'm renting from a Disboards member and she is already "walking" the reservation for me. I can't wait to get the confirmed dates on December 4 but I already have a confirmation number as she walks the reservation.

I want to book somewhere for 11/2-11/4. Waiting for my TA to release their agency exclusive rates for next November. They have awesome deals on tickets that I want to take advantage of so I will book my room for those two nights with the TA. Thinking POFQ or WL, depending on what resorts they have available with their deal.

11/6-11/11 at Dolphin. This will be our third Jersey Week trip in a row. We are using SPG points for the hotel and frequent flier miles for our flights so I feel good about getting 5 park day tickets instead of the 3 we originally thought. This trip will include EP and HS which will be new for us. Cannot wait!!!!!! Kids will be 7 and 5.

We are all booked! We were hoping to do the DVC rentals but recently came into some extra cash. It is a long story but given that this trip is planned to be my mom's dream trip and had the cash that was not expected, we went full in. We will be sharing a room with my parents at the Deluxe Club Level at the Boardwalk. It is more than we ever expected but since my parents do not think that they can go with us much more this will be such a meaningful trip for all of us. My kids have only gone with my parents going with us, and actually I only have too. We are going November 24-December1!

Hopping on board! My family took the DVC plunge on our last trip back in August and we're looking to plan our first Thanksgiving Disney vacation next year.

Hello!! Planning for a trip next thanksgiving as the couple we are traveling with can only go during school breaks (teacher).
Planning on Nov. 21-26 at the Polynesian! I am in contact with someone who owns DVC at the Poly to book a room on points for me as soon as the 11-month mark hits :flower:

I have wanted to visit WDW during a holiday for a while now, and since I don't think I could get away with Christmas, Thanksgiving will have to do!

This is the farthest out I have ever booked a trip to the World, and I'm excited to hit all of the milestones leading up to the trip!

Is it crazy that I was thinking of how to plan my park days for next year? I even went as far as looking into babysitting to figure out which would be the day to do our attempt at an adult F&W which would mean that would be the day we go to Epcot since we don't have hoppers. I should have been focusing on Cyber Monday but found myself looking up EMH hours for the same week this year to see if that could help me plan the days for next year.

Is it crazy that I was thinking of how to plan my park days for next year? I even went as far as looking into babysitting to figure out which would be the day to do our attempt at an adult F&W which would mean that would be the day we go to Epcot since we don't have hoppers. I should have been focusing on Cyber Monday but found myself looking up EMH hours for the same week this year to see if that could help me plan the days for next year.

I have a mock itinerary based off of this years hours. I’m right there with you!

Hey fellow DISers!!

I'll be going Nov 3-10 to celebrate my 30th birthday and I've invited a bunch of my friends along! This will be my first time going in Nov cause I've only ever been in August.

It's been a dream of mine to go to Food and Wine for my birthday. This is a trip I've been planning for yrs now, lol.

I'll be staying at my home away from home, Pop Century. So excited to meet you all!

Do we have a FB group going yet?

I already have a schedule of park days including ADRs.

We're planning for Nov 3-11 2018. It will be our first brush with some potentially higher crowds (Jersey week, election week, coming into Veteran's day) but with my son getting older we have to work around baseball schedules ;)

Hoping to rent DVC points when the 11 month window opens up. Otherwise we'll do regular cash reservation. We'd like to do a split stay with the first 4 nights at an Epcot resort and the second 4 nights on the monorail.

Look forward to planning with all of you!

We're planning for Nov 3-11 2018. It will be our first brush with some potentially higher crowds (Jersey week, election week, coming into Veteran's day) but with my son getting older we have to work around baseball schedules ;)

Hoping to rent DVC points when the 11 month window opens up. Otherwise we'll do regular cash reservation. We'd like to do a split stay with the first 4 nights at an Epcot resort and the second 4 nights on the monorail.

Look forward to planning with all of you!

If you want to rent points you should get on it now. That week is really popular for the Epcot resorts. We are doing BWV 11/4-11/11 and the owner is already walking our reservation. We found a wonderful owner on the DVC Rent/Trade Board. We are very excited!

Been looking over all the new restaurants (haven’t been since April 2015). We could just spend all of our days trying them out. Going to be tough choosing.

We are officially reserved in a BWV standard view studio for 11/4-11/11. Now where to stay for 11/2-11/4. I'm thinking POFQ.

Is anyone else afraid of the Jersey Week crowds? We have done early March and late August before but never November. We're excited to see some Christmas décor and hopefully beat the horrible summer heat in Florida.

This will be our third Jersey Week trip. Yes, it's crowded. Stick with party days for MK, especially the Friday where the park opens at 7 am. We got sooooo much done!

We are going the week of Thanksgiving as well. 11/20/18-11/26. Excited , a little nervous about the crowds, but also really excited to see it all decked out for the holidays! Staying at Grand Floridian which I am super excited about.

I'm so excited!!!!!
We are booked for POFQ 11/18-11/23. I am glad I'm not the only one planning so far ahead!!:dogdance:party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!