Nov '19?

Hey I'm also and Aussie Mum heading over in November :-) We'll be there 19-25th. When will you be there? I haven't seen a November thread either.

Did anyone start the November thread yet? I don't see it in searches. I've been waiting for one for months now. I don't have the time to keep it updated regularly or I'd offer to do it.

Did anyone start the November thread yet? I don't see it in searches. I've been waiting for one for months now. I don't have the time to keep it updated regularly or I'd offer to do it.

I’m in the same boat unfortunately. Hopefully someone who has a bit more time to manage a post will be able to help us soon

Or if anyone else that is happy to keep up a November 2019 group feel free to start a thread :dumbo:

I've started a thread. Feel free to add your dates etc and I'll try to keep up with updating etc. Have an amazing trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter