Nov. 10-Nov. 19 2019

What do we all think the odds of Star Wars being open at that time? Everything for this time frame seems wonderful but if Star Wars opens it would blow up and thoughts of having lower crowds.
I'm not going to risk it. We're taking 2019 off. ;)

If you are missing Jersey week, it shouldn't be too bad. We hit Jersey week one year by accident and it was crazy busy.
The only thing that could really mess up your plan is if SWGE opens before you get there, then the crowds will be bigger than Pandora.

We are going the same time as you, and the same time as we have gone the last 7 years. Perfect time to go!

We are going 11-10-19 to 11-17-19 for my daughters 16th birthday trip. She's hoping that SWGE will be open but isn't counting on it. We have been in Dec. twice so Nov. will be new to us. I will miss seeing all of the resorts being decorated for Christmas. We are looking at staying at BC or Poly. She hasn't decided.

We are going 11-10-19 to 11-17-19 for my daughters 16th birthday trip. She's hoping that SWGE will be open but isn't counting on it. We have been in Dec. twice so Nov. will be new to us. I will miss seeing all of the resorts being decorated for Christmas. We are looking at staying at BC or Poly. She hasn't decided.
We tried to get Poly for Nov 2019 and only the two most expensive categories were left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter