Notre Dame on fire

I was so sad watching the coverage of this yesterday! The Hunchback Of Notre Dame has been my favorite Disney movie since it came out when I was in high school. The scene inside the cathedral, when Esmeralda sings “God Help the Outcasts,” is the most beautiful piece of animation I’ve ever seen. It made me want to go to Paris and see it in real life, and I did in 2003. I don’t have my pictures online because they were taken on a film camera but there are some of me reaching my arms through the safety wire at the top of the towers to hug a gargoyle.

Glad to hear that the bells, rose windows, and organ are safe. Hopefully the building can be restored so my kids can see it one day.

We received our excursion sign up for the August Seine River Cruise and the option to visit Notre Dame has been removed and appears to have been replaced by Musée D’Orsay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!