Notre Dame in Paris on Fire

Major ouch! Hope they were able to rescue some of the priceless treasures inside

So sad to see such a beautiful building destroyed. Hopefully they can restore it somehow in the future

I am disappointed we won’t be able visit there in 2 months but glad no one was hurt.

but glad no one was hurt
Yes this is a miracle. From reports it sounds like the fire broke out right after the last of the visitors left for the day. For how fast the fire spread it is amazing that no one was injured or killed.

I am disappointed we won’t be able visit there in 2 months but glad no one was hurt.

As the art is safe, maybe they will be able to create another space to display some artifacts in another church or churches. Not a replacement for the actual building, but better than nothing.

It is a historic building not only for France but for the hole world.

It is a loss but I hope that they can and will restore it.

On the other hand we can be lucky that no one was hurt.

Saw this on breaking news yesterday. Latest reports are that they plan to rebuild the burned sections. So sad and I'd hate to be the person responsible for starting it! :scared:

So heartbreaking to see such a beautiful building destroyed! I will be there next month, and it will be so sad to see it like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts