Not taking stroller back home

Bethnde1

Mouseketeer
I’ll be in Disney at all star sports on nov 20th-28th. My poor daughter will have her hands full btwn being single, three young kids, & me who is terminally ill & need assistance. Due to all my medical equipment we have to take & watching over the kids we decided not to bring a stroller along. Instead of buying one & leaving it behind for the landfill, we thought we’d ask here if anyone is leaving before us & will be leaving a stroller behind. We don’t mind paying a very small fee for it.

Thanks!

I don’t have a trip planned but wanted to let you know that Disney sells a black umbrella stroller (kolcraft I think) in the Magic Kingdom gift shop for about $30. We bought it one time we forgot ours and it was way cheaper than renting for the week. Just an idea. I hope you have a nice trip, sorry to hear about your illness.

Mine are teens now, so I don’t have any stroller advice anymore, but I think that’s a nice idea. I just wanted to say how nice it is you are making these memories for your daughter and grandchildren, and I hope you have a magical trip.

I’ll be in Disney at all star sports on nov 20th-28th. My poor daughter will have her hands full btwn being single, three young kids, & me who is terminally ill & need assistance. Due to all my medical equipment we have to take & watching over the kids we decided not to bring a stroller along. Instead of buying one & leaving it behind for the landfill, we thought we’d ask here if anyone is leaving before us & will be leaving a stroller behind. We don’t mind paying a very small fee for it.

Thanks!

How are you getting to WDW? If you are flying, I suggest bringing a stroller for those 3 young kids to keep them safe, and you could bring an ECV for you and your medical equipment :) ECVs can be put into baggage on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!