• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not sure what my ressie is for-help

m.pots

Mouseketeer
I got my confirmation of my ressie for the Dolphin in the mail today. I've been reading about asking for an comp. upgrade but I'm not sure what I've got. I initially asked for the teach. rate stand. room. I asked for advice for a really good room since it's my dd 2nd visit and she's so excited to stay here. On my ressie it says: 2 dbls, high floor, and turndown service. I understand all of that except the turndown service. This that where they'll come in and turn down the bedding for bedtime? Is that standard at the Dolphin or did I get something special?:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It is my understanding that turndown is complimentary to all guests. In the Disney travel agent guide, it says "turndown by request". So, you may have to contact Housekeeping to let them know you are interested in this during your stay.

Have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter