• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not sure if this is the right forum...

macfamily

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone :)

I'm looking for more information regarding priority seating, early entry, fastpass, all that special stuff you can get at Disney. We're staying on-site, I just don't know the whats and wheres and hows as to all of this. If anyone can point me in the direction of a tutorial that would be great!

TIA for your help!! :worship:

Thank you Kaylee! :)

I was wondering, is it too soon to reserve? We're going March 7th thru 11th, and I'm not really sure how soon I should start making reservations. :confused3 Also, I wish I knew where we SHOULD eat on which days; I guess that's something I'll have to figure out. The first day though, does anyone have any suggestions as to where? We'll be flying in and hitting there right around lunchtime on the 7th; I expect we'll be checking in and hunting up some lunch. We're staying at the All-Star Music resort, if that helps at all.

Again, TIA; It's pretty overwhelming! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter