Not sure If I should AP or not...help!

kelscross

DIS Veteran
okay..here's the scenario...

We currently have AAA discount at GF July 9-17th at a right of 297/night not including taxes. A savings of about 50 bucks per night.

If I were to get an AP...it would save us not that much more..Mousesavers has quoted 275/night. If I were to get the AP I would be breaking almost even (about 50 bucks more total) with the difference of the room and the AP instead of a 7 day MMY w/ PH. My mom would save 113.00 (we half the room cost).

Now next year I'm not sure if we will go or not. If I knew for sure that we weren't going I would say just go with the AAA. BUT, we've went three years in a row so I'm pretty sure that although I say not next year I'll get the itch as soon as we get back from July's vacation!

It won't save me much this year but next year my ticket would already be paid and then I'd still get the discount on a room next year..probably.

What do you think?

Then I'd say get the AP. It sounds like there really will be nothing to lose by doing it, and the fact that you'll have the AP will make you want to go back next year even more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter