Not Receiving YouTube Notiications?

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
I've posted about this before, but it's still happening, and wanted to find out if it's happening to anybody else?

I'm subscribed to the DIS Unplugged channel (along with The Dis, and Dreams Unlimited), and receive notifications about everything (new vlogs, Best/Worst, etc.) - everything that I'm aware of - EXCEPT the Tuesday show. And yes - the little "notify me" bell is on (wouldn't be getting notified of the other stuff if it wasn't, plus I've re-checked a zillion times), and I've un and re-notified, and un-and re-subscribed, thinking that would help. As of yet, none of those things have.

Anybody else having this weird problem? Any thoughts on a fix? Very weird, and annoying,. I mean I usually remember to go in and watch the Tuesday show, but it's been going on/annoying me for AWHILE, so I figured I'd ask again. Thanx!

I don't have anything to help you with Heidi but I receive the same updates you have - only for when the Tuesday show goes live, I don't get any other updates of posted videos or anything

Thanx, @TheMaxRebo. Come to think of it, that's even weirder - I get an email when the Tuesday show goes live, but not when it's posted to watch on YouTube. That's my Stranger Thing. :)

Okay - now today - for the first time in a LOOOOONG time, I got an email notification that the Tue. show posed to YouTube. Really, really, weird!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!