Not My Mama's Trip Report- US/IoA and Disney July 2013

Hi Ben! Joining in. Looking forward to your report. My sons are 13 and 11 and my daughter is 7. Can't wait to hear about your favorite things that you did. We are also staying at BC in oct.
:-)

Great start, Ben! We'll be following along! And maybe I'll add a photo of Flat Ben along the way! Watch for posts from my kids - ghosthost96 (age 13) and themagicmouse (age 14.) I know our 6-year-old won't want to be left out, so I'll post his comments for him. :)

Hi Ben!

It's great to see you here on the DIS boards! You might remember me from your trip in July. I was the crazy lady who kept running into your mom and talking with her at the Beach Club. I have three kids....in fact, you are one year younger than my oldest and one year older than my son. My youngest is ten years old.

What was your favorite thing to eat in the lounge at BC? My son's favorite were the cookies in the afternoon and the Danishes in the morning. Maybe next time our families vacation at the same time we can all hang out at the pool together...although your mom told me you and your brother aren't big fans of the pool. My son spent most of his time at the pool playing volleyball. I couldn't drag him away from the volleyball game...not even to eat!

I am looking forward to your trip report and see your trip from your point of view!

I have read your Mama's TR's and followed along on the many adventures of Flat Ben. I am looking forward to reading about your point of view.

We woke up at about 4:15 and I took a shower, got dressed, headed downstairs to eat a banana and was horrified when I found out:

Yes we had no bananas!

:banana::banana::banana:

(my mom made me write that)

Then, we fed the cats their breakfast and saw the cats more frequently than normal and they probably figured something was up.

Then at about 4:45 the driver came and picked us up. This was a new driver this time though. I went to sleep on the way there and we arrived at about 5:30 and stood in line for about 20 minutes at Dunkin Donuts

I ate a well deserved breakfast of a bagel, egg, cheese, and bacon sandwich as well as a chocolate frosted donut. After we ate we waited about 1 hour and then we boarded the plane and left!

The flight was really simple, because I slept for about 2 hours and took a motion pill and used my ipod. I also mentioned to Nate that we should ride Mummy first. (Mom and Dad were separated on the plane from me and Nate and each other because of Southwest's bad seating). We then landed in Orlando at about 10

and took the mini monorail thing to get our bags.

Our driver came and took us to the authorized only section of the airport (Hmm&)

We went in his car and he took us on the 45 minute drive to Hard Rock Hotel. (Sadly no Magical Express) :sad:

Don't you hate that long line at DD! It's like that at our airport too.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Love all the pictures. A trip report with plenty of pictures is the best - so keep them coming! :thumbsup2

I love your cats. They are so cute!

As an international visitor to your country, I don't think I've EVER seen a SmuttyNose before. What do they sell?

Love this picture! Think it's the fact that the sign behind you reads "Smuttynose" and you are making a funny face:rotfl::rotfl:

Your airport picture brought me back to arriving in MCO. I love it at the very start of a holiday (vacation) when the whole adventure is yet to begin!
Your mum and her "bananas", or rather her lack of them, are very funny too :lmao:

Subbing in too.

Thanks for reading!

I'm in. Can't wait to read more :)

Great! More coming soon.

Hi ya Ben! :wave2: I'm a Dis friend of your Mom. How cool that you've decided to write a trip report of your own.

Thanks for reading! Tell my mom: It's on!

Count me in! Looking forward to reading your story.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the welcome! Also Just curious is that Frodo or Bilbo as a lego character in your avatar?

It is Frodo.

Hi Ben! Joining in. Looking forward to your report. My sons are 13 and 11 and my daughter is 7. Can't wait to hear about your favorite things that you did. We are also staying at BC in oct.
:-)

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your stay!

Great start, Ben! We'll be following along! And maybe I'll add a photo of Flat Ben along the way! Watch for posts from my kids - ghosthost96 (age 13) and themagicmouse (age 14.) I know our 6-year-old won't want to be left out, so I'll post his comments for him. :)

Thanks for reading! From Cheese Head Ben!

Hi Ben!

It's great to see you here on the DIS boards! You might remember me from your trip in July. I was the crazy lady who kept running into your mom and talking with her at the Beach Club. I have three kids....in fact, you are one year younger than my oldest and one year older than my son. My youngest is ten years old.

What was your favorite thing to eat in the lounge at BC? My son's favorite were the cookies in the afternoon and the Danishes in the morning. Maybe next time our families vacation at the same time we can all hang out at the pool together...although your mom told me you and your brother aren't big fans of the pool. My son spent most of his time at the pool playing volleyball. I couldn't drag him away from the volleyball game...not even to eat!

I am looking forward to your trip report and see your trip from your point of view!

Thanks for reading! Don't worry my mom is crazier! I will answer all your questions in later posts! Oh and thanks for the math problem!

Just found your trip report Ben. Great start.

Thanks for reading! I hope you will enjoy.

I have read your Mama's TR's and followed along on the many adventures of Flat Ben. I am looking forward to reading about your point of view.

Thanks for reading! Glad you're a reader!daf

Whaaaaaat? No bananas? :faint: :rotfl: At least you were able to pick up some delicious treats at the airport. :thumbsup2

That's what I said when I heard we had no bananas! Enjoy the Trip Report.

Don't you hate that long line at DD! It's like that at our airport too.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It's sad! Enjoy the Trip Report

Love all the pictures. A trip report with plenty of pictures is the best - so keep them coming! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! Enjoy the rest.

I love your cats. They are so cute!

We love our cats as well! Enjoy reading!

As an international visitor to your country, I don't think I've EVER seen a SmuttyNose before. What do they sell?

SmuttyNose is a brewing company and sell breakfast as well.

Love this picture! Think it's the fact that the sign behind you reads "Smuttynose" and you are making a funny face:rotfl::rotfl:

Ha Ha! I didn't even notice that before!

Your airport picture brought me back to arriving in MCO. I love it at the very start of a holiday (vacation) when the whole adventure is yet to begin!
Your mum and her "bananas", or rather her lack of them, are very funny too :lmao:

Thanks for reading! Enjoy the Trip Report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter