Not My Mama's Trip Report- US/IoA and Disney July 2013

LegoBen

Earning My Ears
My name is Ben. I am 13 years old and this is my first official trip report.

Some of you may know my mom, Dee, or natebenma on the DIS, but this isn’t about her… it’s more about me and my great experience at this year’s trip to Orlando.

I have taken many trips to a lot of places such as Mexico, Atlantis and Jamaica and so on and so forth but Disney stands out as the best to me due to our annual trips every year except for 2012. (That one day in Magic Kingdom during 2011 totally counts!) Even Universal stands out as an amazing place to stay and have huge amounts of fun.

Since we stayed at the Hard Rock it made Universal a lot more fluent with walking and getting to each park. Oh, don’t let me get started on how amazing the Beach Club stay was until I get to that part!

With all this greatness, how could anything go wrong? While you’re totally right, I will mention some things that were not “Magical “.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy this trip report.

Oh, if you want to find out about us so it makes more sense, read my mom’s introduction in
Hijinks & Shenanigans (But Not Much Mayhem)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3145135

Subscribing!!!

Here are a couple of pictures so your readers can see who we are.

Whew I made it :banana: I can tell already that you have inherited your mom's great writing ability (she's in for some stiff competition from you on all trip reports now :scared1:). Brilliant start Ben, cant wait for more :thumbsup2

Love this Ben!! What a great intro. you gave. You definitely take after your mom. Why aren't you in school??

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Fabulous intro. We will all enjoy a new perspective on your family vacations which we have come to know and love!

I am in, Ben! Looking forward to the younger view of the trip...your mom's report sounds great so far....it will be fun to read yours:thumbsup2

Whew I made it :banana: I can tell already that you have inherited your mom's great writing ability (she's in for some stiff competition from you on all trip reports now :scared1:). Brilliant start Ben, cant wait for more :thumbsup2

You've given me the idea to start a completion! Thanks for reading!

Love this Ben!! What a great intro. you gave. You definitely take after your mom. Why aren't you in school??

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you! I wrote this after school and my mom posted it while I was at school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter