Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

Yup, I'm without emails for several days now.

If the webmasters need some help, I might be able to do so (if their mail server isn't windows based, at least).

I still have nothing coming in & haven't found any information on other posts.

Pretty frustrating!

I sincerely appreciate ALL the work done by the IT Mods...but...

Starting to have a real "ticked off", second class citizen feeling...
.....because there has been NO word/responses, reasons, "hey, we know", estimated up day, week, month...
from ANY mod on this problem..
....if its gona be a week or 2, that's OK...just "TELL US"..
...just a little word of encouragement always helps!!
:confused3 :confused3

The bright side...that "other" forum works:thumbsup2

I haven't received any in a while. I am sure that the webmasters are working on this.

In the meantime, I am clicking on the "User CP" menu in the upper left. Any posts that I have made that have been recently replied to are listed. Not as much fun as the email responses, but it is a good interim plan.

I get them very sporadically. Some days I'll get 50, then I might go 2-3 days without any. A little aggravating especially not seeing responses to some of my posts without the extra effort of tracking them down.

I had been getting notifications by email until about a week ago - but now - nothing.

In the past few months (since December) notification has been sporadic. Some days nothing, then some days there are 50+ emails, then nothing, then a few would come in, and now nothing again. But this has been the longest waiting period of not getting any notifications.

I'm hoping to get a surprise one day. :surfweb:

I haven't gotten any for at least a week and before that it was sporadic. I'd get several that posted 3 days before I got the emails, and then back to nothing for days...:confused3 Help....:rolleyes1

I've almost resigned myself to never getting notifications again. Checking the User CP is okay, but reading via email and getting the updates as they come to the threads was better. I hope things return to the way they were soon.

:confused3 Well at first I wasn't getting any responses then I was getting them now I'm not getting any again. :confused3 What is going on? Has anyone heard anything on why this is happening? I love getting notifications it's a pain having to looking at the User CP and looking at you threads your subscribed to. Does anyone know when this will get fixed???

I haven't gotten any in over a week also! Glad to hear it's just not me anyway! Wonder what the problem is?

Hmmm?

This board is absolutely worthless when it comes to tech support. I have NEVER gotten an answer for any problem I have had. If someone has ever answered my posts, it is either someone with the same problem, OR someone trying to be nice and give some advice (usually not working though). I never see a moderator do anything here. I would think if they are to moderate this tech support board they should be the tech support group. But I don't think that is true. I have PM'd WebmasterAlex AND moderators and have NEVER gotten any sort of response or acknowledgement. Honestly the tech board is no good and should just be taken down becuase it is of no help!

I think it's been a week for me now too. And the board keeps getting slower as well.

I posted the question about the emails on the podcast board to one of the owners and he said they are aware of the problem, they can't determine what is happening and they are working on it.

If Kevin says it I beleive it.

and for those bashing the boards, remember this a free service that is provided.. You don't have to stay here.

Looks like they are coming in now! I just received three. They are from older posts, but I guess they have to catch up.

Haven't had one notification in almost a week!!!!

What's going on (again)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter