Not been since 2005

married2mm

DIS Veteran
Not me-but Dd (30)

We seem/hope to have decided upon the food choices :drinking1

So now for the fun part (I'm not a foodie)
And I really don't know where to begin...
I know well not manage 'everything' but I so want her to see the new magic.

Therefore-got so far as day 1 is MK..
thinking 7 dwarves then be our guest...

Where to go & what to do next?!:disrocks:

Not me-but Dd (30)

I have the most fun on my last few trips enjoying Adventureland. We did Enchanted Tiki Room, then Jungle Cruise and then ate at the Skipper Canteen. Then later went to Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto. My travel mates loved the story and the fun.

If you go to Skipper Canteen - I would avoid the whole snapper. :scared:

Not me-but Dd (30)

There is so much to do at Disney you could spend weeks. It greatly depends upon how long you are going but I would attempt to get through all the theme parks.

Magic Kingdom-
You would probably want to spend 1-2 days here. The headline attractions are definitely 7 Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Space Mountain. I would recommend trying to get those headline attractions out of the way early. Other really good attractions at Magic Kingdom are Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, It’s a Small World and Big Thunder Railroad.

Animal Kingdom-
This park recently received Pandora (Avatar Themed Land) which features two really good attractions, Flight of Passage and Navi River Journey. The lines for both have been extremely long, so you either need to go straight there at park opening or attempt to get a FASTPASS for the attractions, which are really difficult to get. There is also a number of other cool attractions such as Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari and Dinosaur.

Epcot-
Features such rides as Frozen, Test Track (does reach quite high speeds) and Soarin. Most of these rides are either reasonably new or have had a recent update.

Hollywood Studios-
This park is currently undergoing significant construction. If you are visiting before Spring this year I would not attend unless anyone in your party is in love with Star Wars or is a thrill seeker.

You need to ride as many Fantasyland rides as you can! 7Dwarves and Peter Pan get the longest lines, so if you can get FP+ for either or both, grab them.

The Voyage of the Little Mermaid is new since your DD’s last visit. I love it myself, and the lines there are rarely long plus the queue itself is pretty cool. The queues have been upgraded on many MK attractions, and I think the Peter Pan and Pooh queues are adorable.

Fantasyland IMHO IS Walt Disney World. It’s what your DD probably remembers most and will enjoy seeing the changes. Don’t miss the afternoon parade either. It’s a great one. :)

Thanks very much for responses so far. :flower1:

Any other advice is most welcome.
We have a wonderfully exciting 9 nights late April/early May booked.
It's my first time actually having a birthday when we'll be in wdw. :cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!