• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not able to book PS for Nov?

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
I just called to book the Plaza Inn Birthday Party for Nov and was told that they don't have any November dates in their computer because "her manager was away on vacation right now". She told me to try back again next Thursday or Friday. Anyone else have this problem? Or has anyone booked a PS for November? :confused3

I am afraid I am going to call back and find out it's already booked!

Hi Kayla'sMom,

Just happened to me too!!

I was able to book GK, but not BBY??? I think the cm said the resturants inside the park were not in the system yet.

I am calling from Australia at 1 in the morning, so needless to say I am a little
ticked off!!

I certainly won't be able to get up at 1 am on Thursday to call, what a pain!!!

Yawwwwnnnn..... back to bed for me!!

Yesterday (9/16) I booked my Blue Bayou reservation for Monday, November 7 at 11:30 (woo hoo!), which was 53 days in advance. So I didn't have a problem with either booking too far in advance OR that November wasn't uploaded yet.

??? I'd call back and talk to someone else if I were you, as I'm sure you've read here before some CMs are more knowledgeable than others...

Good luck!!

noryglory said:
Yesterday (9/16) I booked my Blue Bayou reservation for Monday, November 7 at 11:30 (woo hoo!), which was 53 days in advance. So I didn't have a problem with either booking too far in advance OR that November wasn't uploaded yet.

??? I'd call back and talk to someone else if I were you, as I'm sure you've read here before some CMs are more knowledgeable than others...

Good luck!!

Thanks for the advice...I just called back and talked to a much more helpful CM that said that different restaurants get them the seating at different times--I specifically asked her about Blue Bayou and she said that restuarant is real good about getting them the info they need.... She told me to call back Wednesday and they may have Plaza Inn in their system by then. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter