Not a very interesting day 12- MK and 1900PF 2x

ToffPrincess

Mouseketeer
Magic Kingdom
Another day in which we double 1900 Park Fare AGAIN
So the morning starts with DH unable to get out of bed and join us for DS’s requested character breakfast. He was ill all night and it physically exhausted. We decide not to do Animal Kingdom without him and I quickly get on the phone to re-arrange the fast passes for Magic Kingdom.

It’s such a shame he misses the morning as it was an amazing breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. There is so much food today that I haven’t seen before and there are Chai flavoured waffles to try. DS basked in every second of it and the characters were in very good form spending what seemed like 5 minutes at each table making a lot of conversation. Mad Hatter was on amazing form!! We really enjoyed the morning and the coffee was on good form too. We all ate at least 2 servings and spend probably the longest we had ever spent there.

We go to Magic Kingdom and have a great time. We do Tomorrowland Speedway, Small World, Meet Chip N Dale, Aladdin’s Carpets and the Carousel. While on the Carousel we are surprised to see DH waving at us. He saw the photos from the breakfast and just had to try join in. We go to Pinocchio’s Village Haus so he eats and we all get those flatbread/pizza things. They are pretty good. I can’t say I was amazed but I would happily eat there again in a second as they were nice and fresh and light. We did a few more rides and decided to go back to the hotel when we saw DH’s energy dropping. We managed to visit the Princesses before we left which DS was thrilled about. No Pasquale though which concerned him greatly!! We get back to the hotel and everyone takes a nap. My throat is really hurting at this point and I take some medicine. I wake up just before dinner!!

Dinner was 1900 Park Fare again and it was lovely. Today is a huge success with the characters and how they are interacting. They again speak to each table for a really long time and do some great interactions together. During the ‘dance’ they two step-sisters really got into character which was great for everyone in the room to watch. DS wanted another photo with the glass slipper in the side room and they turn out amazing. He gets a proposal from Drizella and a huge kiss and proudly displays his lipstick on his cheek to everyone. We all get a few cocktails in as 'medicine' and decide to have an early-isn night. Now it’s my turn to feel really under the weather so we don’t go to the last night of Mickeys Halloween Party. I am kicking myself about the wasted expense but what can you do.:( I am so glad about the two Queen beds as I spend all night shivering and feeling like death!! I just want to huge Chip n Dale (he distributes his toys nightly) and sleep!!!

Magic Kingdom
Another day in which we double 1900 Park Fare AGAIN
So the morning starts with DH unable to get out of bed and join us for DS’s requested character breakfast. He was ill all night and it physically exhausted. We decide not to do Animal Kingdom without him and I quickly get on the phone to re-arrange the fast passes for Magic Kingdom.

It’s such a shame he misses the morning as it was an amazing breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. There is so much food today that I haven’t seen before and there are Chai flavoured waffles to try. DS basked in every second of it and the characters were in very good form spending what seemed like 5 minutes at each table making a lot of conversation. Mad Hatter was on amazing form!! We really enjoyed the morning and the coffee was on good form too. We all ate at least 2 servings and spend probably the longest we had ever spent there.

We go to Magic Kingdom and have a great time. We do Tomorrowland Speedway, Small World, Meet Chip N Dale, Aladdin’s Carpets and the Carousel. While on the Carousel we are surprised to see DH waving at us. He saw the photos from the breakfast and just had to try join in. We go to Pinocchio’s Village Haus so he eats and we all get those flatbread/pizza things. They are pretty good. I can’t say I was amazed but I would happily eat there again in a second as they were nice and fresh and light. We did a few more rides and decided to go back to the hotel when we saw DH’s energy dropping. We managed to visit the Princesses before we left which DS was thrilled about. No Pasquale though which concerned him greatly!! We get back to the hotel and everyone takes a nap. My throat is really hurting at this point and I take some medicine. I wake up just before dinner!!

Dinner was 1900 Park Fare again and it was lovely. Today is a huge success with the characters and how they are interacting. They again speak to each table for a really long time and do some great interactions together. During the ‘dance’ they two step-sisters really got into character which was great for everyone in the room to watch. DS wanted another photo with the glass slipper in the side room and they turn out amazing. He gets a proposal from Drizella and a huge kiss and proudly displays his lipstick on his cheek to everyone. We all get a few cocktails in as 'medicine' and decide to have an early-isn night. Now it’s my turn to feel really under the weather so we don’t go to the last night of Mickeys Halloween Party. I am kicking myself about the wasted expense but what can you do.:( I am so glad about the two Queen beds as I spend all night shivering and feeling like death!! I just want to huge Chip n Dale (he distributes his toys nightly) and sleep!!!
I've been watching for a trip report update. I hope you recovered quickly from your illness.

I've been watching for a trip report update. I hope you recovered quickly from your illness.

So sorry for the pause (so much laundry to do now we are pack I haven't had a moment!) will update today with the rest. Mercifully it passed fast thanks so much for the message! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!