North Texas meet

mommy2allgirls

DIS Veteran
Ok I want to set up a Texas meet. I live in North Texas. Who is interested. I was thinking maybe spring time in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Thoughts

So I'd like to put together a dis meet for this up coming spring. I posted in the dis meets forum is that the right place to post about finding others who are interested?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So I'd like to put together a dis meet for this up coming spring. I posted in the dis meets forum is that the right place to post about finding others who are interested?

Thanks

I good old fashion dis rodeo to raise money for gktw.

Texas is a big state. You might want to mention what area you're in so the ones that are close by can weigh in :)

I'm pretty sure Casey was thinking North Texas.

Casey you might want to edit the title of the thread if it will allow you to do that.

I'm merging these two threads together so all of the information and discussion is in one place. I can't wait to see what you guys put together! :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure Casey was thinking North Texas.

Casey you might want to edit the title of the thread if it will allow you to do that.

Thanks. Now that they're merged you can see the other post with the info. I'm quite a bit further south so I'm out, lol.

I've asked for the title to be changed sorry about that. In my original thread I did mention North Texas. Sorry for the confusion

In spring and possibly summer I get sent for work to Dallas. I would be if the timing is right free for a meet.

Hi!!! I am interested in helping with a North Texas Dis Meet!!! I am an hour from Dallas and about 30 min from Frisco! Do we want to set up a time to meet and brainstorm?!?

Hi!!! I am interested in helping with a North Texas Dis Meet!!! I am an hour from Dallas and about 30 min from Frisco! Do we want to set up a time to meet and brainstorm?!?

Can you message me your email address? Stichlover and I have already got some ideas going and are checking into things but we'd welcome your support and help!

I'm also interested in where you are located because I too live about 30 minutes from Frisco

Spring time sound like fun!!:goodvibes

Let me know if ya need any help.

T.T.F.N.

I am interested also. I would love to help out. I live in Plano about 10 minutes from Frisco. Spring is perfect for us.

So we are aiming for March 22. We don't have any further details at the moment. We are trying to do something in the stockyards and once I get more info I will post it and make an official post in the Dismeet thread/board.

If you are interested in helping you can PM with your Facebook info as most of the planning stitchlover and I are doing is through there. That's where we are communicating the most.

Ok I'm posting an official thread on the Dismeet board as we got the location tied down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter