north-south terminal

giggler

Mouseketeer
does anybody know if it is possible to get over to gatwick north terminal from the south as my wife desperatly wants to go to a duty free shop in the north terminal.
she wants to get to the burberry shop( so if we cant it will save me a small fortune)

giggles:Pinkbounc

I'm only guessing, but I imagine you can only go Airside on the terminal from which you're flying.

There is a little train that runs from north to south terminal, but if you are flying from the south terminal, I don't think you can go into duty free in the north terminal .... but someone might know better.

David :D

you would need a vaild boarding pass for an airplane on the north side i would imagine to gain airside access in the north terminal

last year we flew from the north terminal and after going through to the departure lounge went shopping in a sports shop and i wanted to buy an england football shirt but they didn't have my size.....

they phoned their shop in the main terminal and they did have my size but when i asked if i could go back into the main terminal i was told i would have to re-enter the UK and go through customs to buy the shirt and then go through the security checks to get back into the departure lounge :(

i decided it was too much hassle and bought a shirt from an english shop in portugal at a cheaper price :)

neil

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter