North Shore after Aulani - Grocery Store?

carissa1970

DIS Veteran
Looking for some help. After a week at Aulani, we are moving over to the North Shore area (actually right near the PCC), and I can't find information on a place to grocery shop nearby. I'm wondering if we need to shop near Aulani, and just drive it over with us? I'd prefer to shop near where we are staying, though. Any information would be appreciated! Thank you! (Not sure this is the correct forum to post this...)

Hi. Not sure that this is the right section of the boards, but I'll answer it for you anyway ;). Where are you staying on the North Shore?

Hi. Not sure that this is the right section of the boards, but I'll answer it for you anyway ;). Where are you staying on the North Shore?

I figured it was the wrong board when no one responded for days! I wasn't sure where to put it...Thanks so much!

We are staying just south of the Polynesian Cultural Center, in Hauula. I've searched some maps but I can't seem to locate any grocery stores nearby.

There is a FoodLand Supermarket 5 minutes north of the Poly Cultural Center. It is right on the main highway (the Kam). It is about 15 minutes north of Huuala. That's probably the closest full grocery store. There are some convenience stores (7 Eleven) which are closer, but I think your best bet is the FoodLand.

There is a FoodLand Supermarket 5 minutes north of the Poly Cultural Center. It is right on the main highway (the Kam). It is about 15 minutes north of Huuala. That's probably the closest full grocery store. There are some convenience stores (7 Eleven) which are closer, but I think your best bet is the FoodLand.

Thanks! I think I remember seeing the name "Foodland" but didn't know what is was (despite the obvious). Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter