Normally I won't ask, however...

HatboxGhoul

There's always room for one more...
So I have gone to WDW a number of times, a number which is older than my age, which for someone who doesn't live in Florida or the United States even is a lot.
Normally I don't get input on my trips and generally do the same things based on if it's a park going trip or not. But with all the people on here I though someone(s) would have some good ideas of things they do maybe I haven't before.

The trip is for October 10-1, 2017 and December 9-14, 2017. Both will be non-park trips

I'm open to suggestions of what you do for your trips. It's two adults going both with 35+ trips to WDW just as a very small background to it.

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas you all have!

I don't have much experience, so my ideas may not be all that great, but I'll give it a shot. We enjoyed Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness and there are a lot of other activities out there as well. During your December trip, the Christmas decorations will be up, so the Deluxe resorts will be decked out. We were there in late November, 2015 and were able to see the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. I'd imagine all the deluxes would be worth a visit. And I think the many of the campsites at Fort Wilderness also decorate. I've also read that the Boardwalk area is a great place to walk around. There are numerous restaurants at the various hotels and such that are supposed to be good as well. And, of course, there's Disney Springs. I'm sure there's a lot more ideas from others who have gone more than I have. Whatever you decide, I hope you have 2 amazing trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter