Norah and I take on the Land Alone....

Primrosepower

Mouseketeer
Ok, just warning you, this is gonna be a be a REALLY short TR. I'm only going for one day. But its special, because my BFF Norah and I are finally going to go ALONE!!! For the first time!

Ok, some facts: 1.It also happens that we're going two days after my birthday. 2. We're going to DisneyLAND. 3. We're going on November 10, 2012. 4. Today is October 26, 2012&

So right this moment, I'm planning. Ya know: "Ok, we need to get a FP for RSR....oh and definitely get FPs gor WoC... then a birthday button...and we MUST get Dole Floats..." I'm getting very excited as the date crawls closer (very slowly, I might add).

Next, Intros. (No pics, I'm on my cell phone. Sorry!)
My best friend is Norah. She is African -American, and is usually very happy and bubbly. We argue sometimes, but it always works out. :)

I'm Ava. I'm a blond Caucasian girlie. ;) I'm practically exactly the same as Norah. We finish each others sentences. We also go to the same school, are in the same grade, get the same grades, and have every class together. :)

So this is the beginning of this magical trip. Now be warned, this will be short and I might not update for a while, 'cause this trip kinda has no planning to do. So, until next time!!! -Me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter