Non-smoking Rooms at OKW

hsteg

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell us which buildings at OKW are designated for non-smokers? Also for those units, which ones would have the best view of the EPCOT fireworks?

The majority of the buildings are non-smoking. If you have a preference for a particular view or proximity to a particular pool, I would recommend advising Member Services of that preference whan you make your reservations -- instead of specifying a particular building (which may or may not have availability on your check-in day).

The view of Epcot's Illuminations fireworks from OKW is nothing to get excited about. If you happen to have a third-floor balcony with an unobstructed view towards west, you'll glimpse the higher skyrockets in the distance. But it hardly qualifies as a thrilling fireworks display from that distance. I suppose the closer you are to Bonnet Creek Parkway (on the west side of OKW), the closer you'd be to Epcot. But I really wouldn't consider a view of the Epcot fireworks to be something that makes one building more desirable than another.

I once called MS to ask which units were non-smoking. THey gave me a list of the smoking buildings. They are: 12,19,21,25,27,41,49,51. ALL the others are non-smoking. I am not sure which buildings have a view of the Epcot fireworks. We have never been in any of them. We usually get to see the Pleasure Island ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter